just begining

M

Malcolm Bason

To be honest Mike I don't go there - Iv'e had one or tow experiences there with kids, yobbo's etc, so tend to keep clear! I go to Nether heyford a fair bit, Cannons Ashby I like loads and lately Iv'e been targetting Bluebell lakes at tansor, near oundle - thats fullf of big lumps waiting for me this year LOL - where do you tend to frequent?

C

Carp Angler

We're having a little session at Bluebell soon Malc, I'll let you know the date and you can fetch us down a take-away and look at that 50lb+ common on my unhooking mat :)

M

Malcolm Bason

Sorry you got it slightly wrong mate - it'll be on MY unhooking mat, and I'll let you have a look - ha ha ha ha.

Please DO let me know when you are going to be there that could be fun, I could even take a better pic for you to put on here if you like? LOL

Perhaps I shouldn't bearing in mind foot n mouth, but I'm going there this Saturday, but it does have its own private road and only crosses arable farm land, so.....??? I'm going anyway, prob for just the daylight hours, but prob 24 hrs next time (couple of weeks)

P

Paul Williams

Carl,
Where you bin mate!! sorry we stole your thread but we do all get carried away sometimes!!!
Is there anything in particular we can help you with, i'm sure we will help as much as we can.
Regards Paul.