Keith Culley Memorial Match 2007

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
These scales come from Gold Valley and were the very ones used to weigh the recent spate of 300lb+ weights. The needle only moves in units of 50lb so I hope the Clattercote carp are in obliging mood tomorrow.

P

Paul (Brummie) Williams

Will try to call in and piss on.....i mean say hello ;)

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
Woody: me, thee, graham, bryan and Stu muhahahaha, more sausage and chips for us!

Graham, you know you've used my pheremones before to win, so what's the difference in tomorrow? should i not have mentioned it? ;}

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
Mark that was my bloody daughter! I wondered why she told me to listen to it, bless her.

P.s i never heard it though haha.

W

Wolfman Woody

"Woody: me, thee, graham, bryan and Stu muhahahaha, more sausage and chips for us!"

Shan't need the curry then.

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
That's it, the car's all packed, just got to pick Lucky up at 5am.

Have a safe journey everyone, see you all in the morning. I can't wait it's gonna be a great day out.

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
Steve, will my new 1.5lb tc rod be OK for chucking the baggin waggler or method feeder out for these Carp? It's says "Barbel" on the blank, have I been sold a duffer??

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
Nope! Hence the running line rather than the pole!

Mind you, I've just finished setting up a top kit with #18 elastic! Do I put it in the car or not?

Also "Brummie", I've just read you're not fishing tomorrow. I've just put "your" keepnet in the car. Do I leave it there? Or am I asking for a blank by taking three??

P

Paul (Brummie) Williams

Neil...take it, i'm sure it will come in handy.......i'm hoping to get business sorted early and then recce a new water and call in to see you lot.

J

Jeff Spiller

Fingers crossed Neil I've only got the two and now I no were to come :->

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
"Neil...take it, I'm sure it will come in handy"

I think Lucky has only got one net Neil, so you could hire it out for the day, ?5 sounds fair Come to think of it, you could make ?15 tomorrow ;-)

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
I forgot you bought a new one Jeff!

Oh well, I'm sure Neil can still make a few quid from net hiring tomorrow.

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
Yeah! Yeah!

I can see it now, I'm going spend all day tomorrow pegged between the Bristolian Mafia!

Don't tell Brummie, but I'd specially prepared the net for him. Lets just say the mesh size was a bit "random" in places!

J

Jeff Spiller

What about that bloke who has just broke the record for the biggest weight in a match over 600lb and only two keep nets !