Keith Culley Memorial Match 2007

J

Jeff Spiller

There a b*****d to get in a keepnet, then they don't want come out to be weighed.

S

Steve King

Yes it is Jeff (or at least it's the destination that I've entered into my Tomtom!!)

Anyway I can more or less remember the route - its just off J11 on the M40 and it is signposted.

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Bleeding great innit!

41 years old, been fishing 35 years and I still can't get to sleep before a special un!

Thanks Steve, see you tomorrow.

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
I can beat that!

Look at the time.....only an hour and half before the alarm goes off!

See you soon.

M

MALC DOYLE

Same here....

Just finished sorting my gear and got to leave at 5...

Cup of coffee then sofa for an hour i think.

See you all there.

Beecy

Reaction score
glad its not just me, been awake all night, I'll be too tired to see my tip all day now

P

Paul (Brummie) Williams

I was gonna come say hello after i had sorted things out but the heavens opened up and i thought "it can wait" :)

so i came home to sort the gear out for tomorrow!

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
I've been put in charge of the write up (thanks to the missus(Wendi with an "I")and Graham!), so all will be revealed soon. Until then let's keep shtum!

It was a great day out and I will do the write up ASAP.

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
Just this min got in, what can i say, as usual great bunch of guys! Fantastic day, can't wait for write up Ste :)

Bed time now!!!!

M

MALC DOYLE

Been home about ? hour totaly knackered but had a good day thanks to everyone that went.

Another FM success..

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
Our mission, should we accept it, is to get Nigel Connor to fish with a 'Baggin Waggler.

This will complete his transformation to "The Dark Side"!!

Thanks to Nigel for arranging the pub and grub and to Graham for the organisation.

Despite much practice, two pre-match visits, a new rod and several cans of secret Tesco's finest and my DNW on the score sheet (2 skimmers!), I still had a very enjoyable day.

I can tell you the winners fished damn well in those conditions, well done!!

J

Jeff Spiller

Another really good get together, fishing was tough but well worth it, if only we could have stopped some of them.
Nice to see some face's I know and meet new one's, shame about the one's who could not make it, you missed a good one.

W

Wolfman Woody

I'm afraid that Daddio Willie-Wotnot, Lucky (not this time) Spillers, Myself, Beecy, and ****y were really up against it once the commentary on the nearby point-to-point started. It put our fish down for sure and I'll swear it was all engineered to keep us out of the frame.

(Not another word, the rest of you.)

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Did The Bone Collector make an appearance ????