Last Orders for Blenheim : 25th September

S-Kippy

Reaction score
Stuck on the chuffin M25 somewhere between Heathro
Nearly all places gone now. I had 5 left but I have 4 of those reserved pending confirmation/payment leaving just the one place.

I really need to know about those 2 reservations so would MARK HEWITT and WILL BARNARD please check their inboxes for pm's from me....and anybody who knows them please pass this message on.

Phew ! I'm sure it will be a great day but next time Spiders can organise this.

Thanks to everyone who showed an interest and came through. I was panicking at one point...you probably noticed !

Skippy

Mark Hewitt

Reaction score
Skippy,

I think your message box is full - thats the reply I've just had.....

J K

Reaction score
I've just booked into the Diamond Caravan Park for the weekend. If anyone else is using this for camping if you contact them they will try to keep us together. Looking forward to it.

S-Kippy

Reaction score
Stuck on the chuffin M25 somewhere between Heathro
I've just booked into the Diamond Caravan Park for the weekend. If anyone else is using this for camping if you contact them they will try to keep us together. Looking forward to it.

Well done John...I'd lost the details.I hereby appoint you official Blenheim Fish In Accomodation Officer.

This year I fully expect each boat to be flying a pirate flag.....and I mean a proper pirate flag not a picture of the wife Mr Giddy.

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Was it your brain crawling around outside the tent last time Poshers? :confused::D

---------- Post added at 22:37 ---------- Previous post was at 22:34 ----------

JK don't accept the possition of accomodation Officer!

I did it last year!!! OMG......Nightmare!

Pirate flag sounds good Skippy ;)

J K

Reaction score
Was it your brain crawling around outside the tent last time Poshers? :confused::D

---------- Post added at 22:37 ---------- Previous post was at 22:34 ----------

JK don't accept the possition of accomodation Officer!

I did it last year!!! OMG......Nightmare!

Pirate flag sounds good Skippy ;)

Don't worry Steve I'm not it's every man for himself.

Morespiders

Reaction score
Lets hope you all behave this time, i found it most embaressing last time, Giddy jumping up and down on that blokes bonnet was no joke, calm it down lads:D

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Slimes moby was a classic :D

Hello, hello, hello............oh f*** off!

Three times!

Moby phones with alarm clocks are great :D:D:D

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Good God you mean we are allowed back there after last year

That crafty get was charging us £2.50 for a can of Stella! Of course we're allowed back, it's 6 for a fiver here, probably cheaper at the cash n carry and we nearly drank him dry!:w:w:w

The funniest bit was when you followed me off the motorway at the Bath turning ;):D

The Bone Collector

Reaction score
S-kippy I know it's late in the day but are all the places taken? If not please put me down for one.

I was asked by Spiders some time ago did I want to go but told him unfortunatly my better half had booked that particular week in Teneriffe for both of us.

I pleaded with her to let me go but if I did, that would have meant being on deaf and dumb dinners for some considerable time. (thats actually a result);)

However at the eleventh hour my daughter has come to the rescue and offered to take my place leaving me free to join all the other halfwits at the palace.

I have sent a pm to Spiders but he does not seem know he has a letter box (what's new?).

So if there is still a place going or if any tight git has still not paid you stuff em! There will be a cheque (along with a bit of honest bribery) winging your way.

BC.

P.S. If all the places are taken I will still come down and using a megaphone give you all some coaching from the bank.........

....... or soap the swims the day before.:)

Last edited: