New FM Photo Gallery competion

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
That's alright then!

I've just uploaded an "old pics" album - snaps from the early 1970's to mid 1980's - my fishing career summed up in 21 images!!

Had fun with my scanner, shame the competition has ended!

A long, long time ago!

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Ba humbug....its one of many sunset pics, nothing special....but I think the pic of my mate deserves a booby prize, he really fell asleep after landing a 5lb mirror lol...old match fisherman, not use to BIG fish hehe

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
whats all this voting palava for anyway? :-0

Is that how they choose the weekly winner?????

Neil,

I would like to fish GV again soon, possibly before my france trip in May...do I need to book it in advance?

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Cakester

You barking lol......anyone been fishing lately,or have you all turned into couch potatos since the closed season? lol lol lol

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
When do you want to go Claudia. No need to book, just email me and I'll sort it out and come along with you (if you want!!).

It's busy at weekends but there's still plenty of choice if you know where to go!

They must be close to spawning so I would recommend soon! Fished exceptionally well last weekend.

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Well can't do the next 2 weekends but free after that, can only do weekends though.

would be great if you'd join me....all others welcome too....more the merrier....hey maybe a mini FM fish in ;-)