New Year’s 2018 Caption Competition.

lambert1

Reaction score
Although it was a little hypocritical Fred liked his women without a moustache!

lambert1

Reaction score
The lady was clearly mistaken about showing him a beaver. Fred knew there were only Otters on this water!

B

binka

Why the rod and line Fred?

It's much more fun if you tickle 'em...

lambert1

Reaction score
Fred was not a prude. He remembered the "Go Go" dancers of the 60's. But in his considered opinion it was time for this one to stop!

B

binka

Poor old Fred, he always enjoyed a good day's action on the bank.

He never bargained on needing a prescription to rid him of what he caught that day...

Steve Ruff

Reaction score
The moment an angler suddenly understands all there is to know about test curves ...

lambert1

Reaction score
Fred sighed to himself. The last time he had suggested Hilda dressed like that, he had been banished to the spare room for a week and she cut the bottom off his keep net!

Scarlett

Reaction score
"Ello luv, looking for business?"
"Actually young lady, yes I am. I was pointed in this direction to purchase bait".
"Aha! you are definately in the right place luv, what can I do for you?"
"Well, Im looking for a certain type of worm as the one I have now is not up to scratch and is not doing it's job"
"Say no more luv"

SHOULD HAVE GONE TO S***SAVERS!!!

Cliff Hatton

Reaction score
It really is an unenviable job trying to discern the 'best' caption from so many good ones, but the consensus within the FM Marketing, Human Resources, Catering, Transport and Maintenance Departments was Lambert 1's -

"When Tony had told him he was having a life changing operation Fred thought he meant a vasectomy!"

Well done, Lambert, and thanks to everyone who gave their three or four penn'orth. A wee prize package will be winging its way to you before long, Lambert, courtesy of Chris Wilson at Laguna Fishing Products. Thanks again, everyone!