PaSC fish in Dam Flasj 2012

Morespiders

Reaction score
Cheers Del, as I said last year why don't you just post me the trophy and have done with it:D;)
Jerry
Doesnt work like that you silly Boi

---------- Post added at 18:32 ---------- Previous post was at 18:30 ----------

Steady on Del, are you sure there'll be enough pegs?

Get another 200 on the Flask, not a water for the southern Bois, to big and daunting

Bluenose

Reaction score
I've spoke to Degsyspiders about a liftshare m'lud, provided all's well and good in Cardus Towers I'll be there fishing for perch and no doubt blanking enthusiastically.

That's 'b-l-a-n-k-i-n-g'.

Lord Paul of Sheffield

Reaction score
Thanks to Chevin (our southern hemesphire member) has kindly sent me £10 for a contribution for a bottle port:)

He's come up with soem flimsy excuse as to why he can't attend - a fien is in order there Spiders:D

Morespiders

Reaction score
Thanks to Chevin (our southern hemesphire member) has kindly sent me £10 for a contribution for a bottle port:)

He's come up with soem flimsy excuse as to why he can't attend - a fien is in order there Spiders:D
Thankyou Mr Chevin, very nice of you, pity you cannot make it, would of been nice to have met you.
Anyway your subs are due, dont want people to think I'm going soft:D

Chevin

Reaction score

Good to know that the money turned up OK. The reason I can't make it is that ten quid would have been my fare. I am broke now, but I guess that lordly aristocrats don't know what broke means unless it is appertaining to what was their favourite port decanter.

---------- Post added at 14:35 ---------- Previous post was at 14:28 ----------

Anyway your subs are due, dont want people to think I'm going soft:D

I have spent my postage allowance for this year when sending Lordy the tender. Pity you didn't mention the subs before I sent that and I could have included them with my gratuitous contribution. If you get money back on empty bottles perhaps you can take my subs from that and send me the change?

Morespiders

Reaction score
Good to know that the money turned up OK. The reason I can't make it is that ten quid would have been my fare. I am broke now, but I guess that lordly aristocrats don't know what broke means unless it is appertaining to what was their favourite port decanter.

---------- Post added at 14:35 ---------- Previous post was at 14:28 ----------

I have spent my postage allowance for this year when sending Lordy the tender. Pity you didn't mention the subs before I sent that and I could have included them with my gratuitous contribution. If you get money back on empty bottles perhaps you can take my subs from that and send me the change?

Always bloody moaning,Pay me in 12 x £321-67p instalments then if you cant afford a one off payment:D

---------- Post added at 18:57 ---------- Previous post was at 18:56 ----------

I'm looking forward to this. It'll be a change from catching barbel.

What barbel??

Reaction score
I shall be thankful if you would keep the jacks occupied m'lud...leaving me to clean up on the double figure bream as usual. I've been polishing the chalice although one or two complained when I was doing it outdoors. Must have been the sun glinting of the silverware!

Lord Paul of Sheffield

Reaction score
I shall be thankful if you would keep the jacks occupied m'lud...leaving me to clean up on the double figure bream as usual. I've been polishing the chalice although one or two complained when I was doing it outdoors. Must have been the sun glinting of the silverware!

that would be the Chalice I won last year , you wasn't able to attend and hand it over