PaSC fish in Dam Flasj 2012

dangermouse

Reaction score
I`m pretty sure I`ll be there Corky although I might not arrive until about 10am.

If anyone is passing Sheffield train station at around 8.45am and could give me a lift please let me know.

Lee Swords

Reaction score
I would love to defend the "Butlers Bell" but if the majority can only do the 30th then thats ok with me, we cold always arrange a late autumn Trent session

Morespiders

Reaction score
I'm easy, 23rd ok by me but think most have sorted for the 30th now, pity could have got your subs off you Lee.

PS, please return Butlers Bell:D

---------- Post added at 00:07 ---------- Previous post was at 00:06 ----------

I`m pretty sure I`ll be there Corky although I might not arrive until about 10am.

If anyone is passing Sheffield train station at around 8.45am and could give me a lift please let me know.
Cant you pick the Mouse up Paul?

---------- Post added at 00:09 ---------- Previous post was at 00:07 ----------

Would there be enough free pegs if people just turn up :D with a ninety mile, two hour journey the decision may rest with SWMBO (she likes to be able to use the car occasionally :rolleyes:)

There will be more than enough pegs catchingnotfishing, dont worry be nice to see you there mate, may even get membership of PaSC:D

Lord Paul of Sheffield

Reaction score
Sorry Lee looks like the 30th - guess you can hang on to the Butlers Bell and we'll have a late autumn fish in where you can defend it

I'll sort out a repalcement prize from from the Furkum Hall treasures

Dangermouse

pm me your mobile and I'll pick you up from the station