Press Manor Fish In

chavender

Reaction score
Ilkeston ,derbyshire ,great britain ,earth ,The un
yes paul i'll have both rods and reels (i actually managed to sort the one that wound the wrong way (i droped it whilst cleaning & drying it,and a cog came loose (must of been stuck before) its a reversable oneway one so i turned it around and alls well.

i say it everyear but i'll try and get a bit of practice in beforehand.

I

Ian Cloke

Is the following a cure for Barney???????

'Farty pants' set to cause a stink

When it comes to their latest line, bosses at one underwear company are hoping for a rip-roaring success.

Inventors at the firm have designed the ultimate answer for sufferers of flatulence ? pants with an in-built filter that cuts out nasty odours.

The only way gases can escape is through the multi-layered, replaceable filter, which is made of felt, activated carbon and fibreglass wool.

To further save the wearer's embarrassment, the undies, called Under-Ease, are made from air-tight fabric and completely sealed with elastic around the waistband and legs. Nice.

And, while the US product might seem like a gas to any detractors, its maker Under-Tec says the pants have been developed in all seriousness.

'Under-Ease are underwear for protection against bad human gas,' said company president and inventor Buck Weimer. 'We get a lot of jokes ? but we don't doubt that this is a serious product that serves a purpose.

'They can be worn anytime, anywhere ? in bed, to work, at social events, including professional meetings or when travelling in any vehicle, including an airplane.'

The pants are machine washable and the filters last several weeks to several months, depending on the frequency of use and laundering.

The firm, however, advises against wearing them for swimming or in a hot tub.

For anyone interested, they are available on the firm's website in a range of sizes and cost from ?12 to ?15.

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA)

When we have the Press Manor fish-in I will bring a 2.5" x 10" activated carbon cartridge connected to a length of tube that we can insert into Barney's ass.

I have an idea that one of the companies I deal with are involved in this product.

Seriously!

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
i am really looking forward to this fish in i'm hoping to get there before the fish in to have a go without embarrasing myself in front of you lot!

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA)

There are two dates I am looking at, both Saturdays. 12th or 19th May 2007

Vote for which you prefer. If you don't mind either, vote for each.

The most votes will decide the date.

S

Shrek

Why are you all going to France with Claudia? Is this a Big FM Love In or something?

Gav Barbus

Reaction score
Dont tell that Adrian owt hes a bit shady he might be bluffing about being reformed.

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
actually i would rather fly fish so either date will do for me...

Claudia i couldn't get the week off :(

D

David Bourne

I would like to come along for this one as well, either date being ok for me, working the silly-o-clock shifts mean I get weekends off.

I will probably have to stay overnight so if you could recommend a B&B somewhere that would be great.

S

Shrek

There's a pub just up the road that we've always had our lunch at, they might do B&B.

Ron, do you have the name and possibily the number for it?

D

David Bourne

Adrian

Thanks for the link, (should have looked for myself,doh); all I need now is a confirmed date and I shall book myself a room!

Dave

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Ron, Bev and I stayed at a B&B just around the corner from Press Manor --I cant think of the name of it though -- Maybe Ron can...