Review and Competition - The Little Book of Suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff Woodhouse

Moaning Marlow Meldrew
Reaction score
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_BZ8IGiksQ&feature=related"]YouTube- crocodile dundee the jumper german subtitled[/ame]

Can't be funny.

Blame Fred, he reminded me.

The bad one

Reaction score
For me personally I'd like to see this thread go!
It's nether humours or funny to me, not when you have had to face such a thing twice in your life and seen the fall out and had to pick up the pieces of shattered lives.

To those who think it got any attributes, go and sit in any Coroners Court and listen to the dead person's last hours laid bare. Not an experience I'd wish on anybody.

I've no problem discussing Suicide with anybody, it's not a taboo to me, in sensitive compassionate way. But taking the *iss is one step to far!

Reaction score
Corky you amaze me, on a thread you say should not be on the forum you have posted 14 times so far, more than a quarter of all the posts, doesn't that seem a bit odd even for you?

Not only that but you havn't contributed one poem yet! :p

Graham

I never said this thread should not be on the forum. I don't have a problem with it. All I have said is that the BOOK REVIEW and COMPETITION is an odd choice for FM and I questioned it.

The competition and thread has not asked for poems. It has asked for humorous ways to end one's life. If you look back I stuck my twp penneth in.

Right, that's 15.

Graham Marsden

Editor Emeritus
Reaction score
OK, never let it be said that I can't compromise - which is usually the answer to all controversial debates anyway. I'll bring the competition deadline forward by one week, so instead of it ending on Friday 4 December it ends tomorrow midnight 27 November.

That way both the review and the thread will pass away (oops, sorry, I mean fade away) rather more quickly and painlessly.

mikeshaw1979

Reaction score
I gave up on the public library to get a copy, they are all overdue, so I thought I would try Amazon.

It must be good as nobody has reviewed it.

Site was helpful too.

Customers who bought this item also bought:

Rope

Paracetamol

Stanley Blades

Status
Not open for further replies.