Rod license

thecrow

Reaction score
The EA are really takin' the urine, I mean what about people that only use one rod? There are lots of them and the EA know this, that's why they deliberately don't issue them, thieving......

Along with the wangling trust that were involved with the EA on these increases :mad:

B

binka

I really can't help but think this fishing business is getting a bit silly with regards to all the agencies, bodies etc. that seem to want a stake in it.

On the one hand we have the Angling Trust, the angler sponsored voice of Angling who appear to be in ever closer union with the Environment Agency who in turn seem to be delivering less and less for our money.

Then you have Canal and River Trust who blatantly seem to ignore the efforts made by the Angling Trust in terms of enforcing the no PRN rulings by QC's.

The one thing in common, as far as I can see, is that they are all efficient in taking money but all perform poorly when it comes to sorting out these complex issues where a partisan line is required.

It's almost as if they enjoy the current status quo for the sake of scapegoating on one another ;)

All in my most humble opinion, of course :)

thames mudlarker

Reaction score
It is slow at the minuite for carp due to weather , but if you go with a float rod and waggler and fish up in water with maggots you could go for roach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bit slow for roach at the moment aswell Matt and you'll probably find that most roach are down on the deck :rolleyes:

ludlow86

Reaction score
To be fair I haven't fished in ages. I will be happy to catch anything. Checked the weather and is raining all day ?. Any tips for fishing in the rain?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

laguna

Reaction score
I bought my first license last August and I assumed it lasted one full year.

Running from April - April then ?
It will run out 1st April 2017

I think I read that one of the changes this year is that from this year onwards the rod licence will actually last a full year from the date it was bought.

Plus another change is that there will be a two rod licence and a three rod licence so if you do use 3 rods you no longer have to buy two two rod licences like you did before.

Note: It is a rod licence licensing you to use 2 or 3 rods; its not a fishing licence so where you fish in England and Wales is irrelevant. Even if you use a rod and line to catch fish in your own back garden you still need a rod licence I'm told.

Keith
Effective this year Keith. It will last a full 12 months from the date purchased, so in effect if you buy one in June it will run out in June etc.