Sywell fish-in

G

Graham Marsden (ACA)

Don't know if I can make this one yet but I'll certainly sort out a nice trophy for it if it's decided that it'll be an annual event.

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

"Don't know if I can make this one"

Ok ok ok, i wont do the BBQ

G

Graham Marsden (ACA)

You know I'd attend if it was only for your barbie Wol. Nicest thing you can have as long as you don't eat it and it'sapplied with tongs/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Lee Swords

Reaction score
Sounds a great Idea

If you do the barbie woll I will see what I can do in regards to colslaw, potato salads and other related paraphernalia

C

Cakey

and I will bring the bacon...................................../forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

**** off, NOWAY, you aint going near the cooking/cooks

C

Cakey

Wol....a man ....yeah right..........................Ill bring the mega hot chilli then

Mark Hewitt

Reaction score
Hi chaps,

Cricky I'd not dropped in on this thread since yesterday, alot to take in..

Firstly an update, I called the fishery this morning but although the ranger (Jeff) was there today he was out on the lawn mower at the time. I said I'd call back later but unfortunatly I've been out all day - only just got home now. I shall try again in the morning.

Regarding other suggestions, I had got ideas for a bbq, some fundraising and a possible raffle if we had the numbers -maybe for the ACA. Had'nt gone into much detail as yet as I felt I maybe 'jumping the gun' a bit as this was only put up as a provisioal suggestion. I'd like to have it agreed with the fishery and dates confirmed before getting deep into such matters.

That said I'm more than happy to incorperate all the suggestions ect, hopfully we can have something thrashed out over the next few weeks that suits everyone.

For those trying to e-mail me use this: markhewitt20@btinternet.comI did'nt realise I could'nt be contacted through the site - I shall look into it.

Cakey do you still want me to call?

I think I've covered everything? I'll postas soon as I've spoken to the ranger.

Cheers all

P

Paul (Brummie) Williams

Mark,

The water is well documented and would be great, see what you can sort mate, but we totally understand it is only in the early stages and not a def.

If it can be pulled off great....if not, we will look elsewhere.....a spring Tench fish in would be great.

Michael Townsend 3

Reaction score
It's a day ticket water........................We could all just turn up on the same day!

With barbies/forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Mike you can bring your barbie if you want?/forum/smilies/i_dont_know_smiley.gif

I'll bring me action man..................the one with wiggly eyes! /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Good luck Mark /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Michael Townsend 3

Reaction score
With my figure there's only one barbie I could ever be interested in...................One with sausages on............................/forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif