Sywell Pike

P

Paul (Brummie) Williams

<blockquote class=quoteheader>Cakey wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>he is a busy man ...out on the pull every night !</blockquote>
Will he bring some to Swell?

Mark Hewitt

Reaction score
Still aiming for the 10th of Feb.

There's no problem with that date, on reason to change. I will get a conformation thread started soon.<blockquote class=quoteheader>Paul (Brummie) Williams wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote><blockquote class=quoteheader>Cakey wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>he is a busy man ...out on the pull every night !</blockquote>
Will he bring some to Swell?</blockquote>

Plenty of 'birds' at Sywell Paul /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

P

Paul (Brummie) Williams

/forum/smilies/devil_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/nerd_smiley.gif

C

Colin North, the one and only

I've bumped this one, 'cos I want to know the date we are proposing to fish. Depending upon the day/date whether I can fish or not.

Richard Farrow

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Mark Hewitt (ACA) wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

There's no problem with that date, on reason to change. I will get a conformation thread started soon.<blockquote class=quoteheader>Paul (Brummie) Williams wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote><blockquote class=quoteheader>Cakey wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>he is a busy man ...out on the pull every night !</blockquote>

Plenty of 'birds' at Sywell Paul /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif</blockquote>
10th Feb????

C

Colin North, the one and only

<blockquote class=quoteheader>Richard Farrow wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote><blockquote class=quoteheader>Mark Hewitt (ACA) wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

Plenty of 'birds' at Sywell Paul /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif</blockquote>
10th Feb????</blockquote>
Is that date actually fixed yet?

C

Cakey

"There's no problem with that date, on reason to change. I will get a conformation thread started soon."

so no

Mark Hewitt

Reaction score
I'm off on holiday this week, back on the 26th. I will start a new thread with confirmed details when I get back.

Any problems with the 10th, it will either be the week before or the week after.

/forum/smilies/nerd_smiley.gif

Mark Hewitt

Reaction score
Will do. /forum/smilies/hot_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/hot_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/hot_smiley.gif

Pains me to say it........................... good see you back.

Mark Hewitt

Reaction score
Pleasure.

/forum/smilies/hot_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/hot_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/hot_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/hot_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/hot_smiley.gif

Specihunter

Reaction score
I hear that plastic surgury is cheaper abroad although it may not work/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif