The Biggest Match in Years

The Monk

Reaction score
no I did not, did, not, did, not, tell him spikey, Matt was the one that brought big farmers daughters with massive boobys into it

The Monk

Reaction score
you might not have mentioned it directly but you was certainly thinking about it, everybody knows farmers daughters have massive boobs, we learnt that at school

Morespiders

Reaction score
Order!!!, Order,!!! Will you two grow up, our leader is leaving us, and all you two can do is argue.

Lets have a wee bit of decorum,

Remember your British.

God I could bang your heads together, Monk stop winding the kid up, and you silly boy, show respect for your elders.

Morespiders

Reaction score
Right , all lines are closed, to late if you want to come now, you had your chance and blew it.

Anybody not on the list will be turned away by the stewards

The Monk

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Morespiders(ACA) wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

Order!!!, Order,!!! Will you two grow up, our leader is leaving us, and all you two can do is argue.

Lets have a wee bit of decorum,

Remember your British.

God I could bang your heads together, Monk stop winding the kid up, and you silly boy, show respect for your elders.</blockquote>
oh dear, erm OK (but he started it)

S

Sean Meeghan

Got back from Cornwall early as the sea was like the final scene of Point Break and the missus wouldn't let me go out!

I'll be fishing on Sunday - what's the form on Damflask is it still a bream water?

I know Mr Gibson did well there for pike.

Morespiders

Reaction score
Sean, dont really know mate, It was Kid Corkers idea, think its got roach form, most likley bream too, got a good reputation for pike from years ago, dont know if its recovered, .

Mate of mine had some monster ones out 15 years or so ago, plus small monsters.

Glad your coming ,that makes about five,

Ric Elwin

Corker

maybe Mark Hewitt

Yourself

Myself

maybe Mr Swords

ad whoever else turns up, I cancelled the security fence and stewards so you wont have any problems getting in

Reaction score
Lord Paul plus two chimps and a maid.

Swordsy is definately coming plus half his relatives, I spoke to him today.Also Martin Womble.

0930 at the reservoir house.

£4.20 at the machine(if its working - if not then on the bank)

Park on the road at the plantation just past the bay.

Morespiders

Reaction score
Sean, Ask the fat kid if he wants to come,?

Ohh and Lord Paul, sorry your lordship,/forum/smilies/nerd_smiley.gif

Ric Elwin

Reaction score
In that case Spiders; they'll be swimming through the holes in my borrowed keepnet.

CAT

Reaction score
If i can get this roofline contract finished by Saturday, count me in as well lads.

Are we going to get a force 10 gale with rain in your ear hole or a sunny and crisp beautiful day, whats the weather forecast saying for a Sunday session on the flask?

Morespiders

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Matt Corker wrote (se</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

0930 at the reservoir house.

£4.20 at the machine(if its working - if not then on the bank)</blockquote>

£4-20 Thats a bit steep, cant we find anywhere cheaper?,
Weather forcast pretty reasonable sunday 15 c odd showers.

To all you lot thats coming, Uncle Dave has hinted he MAY turn up, all depends what time he gets away from church.

So if he does arrive , PLEASE no swearing, bawdy humour, or drinking, he's a devout Mormon Preacher

Ron, its not to late, be nice to see you there

Reaction score
Uncle Dave is threatening to throw bricks at you and into your swim. Probably becuase you told him you were dead good at catching fish anf that you would 'wup those young whipper snappers ass'. Being a thoughtfull bloke he's planning on evening the odds.