The New FishingMagic

P

Phillips Jerry

My real name is Ron two hats Clay but changed it to mullet man by depole oops ,better not go down that road

P

Phillips Jerry

My name is Jerry Phillips .I live in Woolston ,near Southampton.

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>MULLET MAN wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>Sorted .</blockquote>

NO IT'S NOT/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

If it was sorted then I would be able to see your name in your profile, but it's not there.

Wiktor z Polski/Dr. Wodka

Reaction score
We should ban all the foreigners from the site specially polish people./forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Now, more seriously, (don't know if anybody mention this before in the thread) wouldn't be a good idea to have a vote before we get rid of somebody from FM. As we all know,quite a lot of people including myself were not happy(to say it politely) about getting rid of Baz from FM.Perhaps if we all could not vote yes or no then we could have a panel of long term members that could have final decision.

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
"No Wiktor, it wouldn't."

We currently have 3 moderators in addition to the managing editor here on FM.

If you are unhappy with the way we carry out the moderation duties then please feel free to detail your concerns, and if proved fair and right, then I for one will be happy to stand down.

C

Cakey

my only gripe with moderating moderators is Id like to know why some times

for instance the little sneaky one on my flower yesterday ,I deliberately left out daffs out of the title so more would open to look but my first line of my post was moved up to the title

C

Cakey

ooooops have some of these ..../forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

P

Phillips Jerry

Ive ticked the boxes on my profile but there not staying ticked ,were i going wrong.Not to clever on a computer.cheers

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

You have to click 'update' at the bottom after you've ticked the boxes