The New FishingMagic

Catfishingham

Reaction score
I am sorry if my post was taken as offensive! Not meant to be, I thought that the "Kings English" refererd to English as spoken properly in Great Briton, as aposed to the version spoken in the U.S.. The point was that a glosary of fishing terms would be helpful, in my opinion,especialy to beginer fishermen. Tight lines, ****, U.S.A.P.S. No axe to grind /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

C

Cakey

dont worry **** ....................................Im the only one on FM that talks proper

Alan Tyler

Reaction score
Crossed wires, I think, ****: klik's post was in response to a post made long before yours, and Woody was only having a gentle tease. A bit like our other national hobby: grumbling. Well, a nation's gotta do something to keep itself entertained while groaning under the yoke ofits hereditary masters, hasn't it?

Floats, and float fishing: "Bobbers" and their deployment, this side of the pond; I knowthey havedifferent meanings in the USA, but I'd better leave those to you.

C

Cakey

yeah and one day we will tell you what **** means in English ha ha ha

Big Sky

Reaction score
Hi all /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Can we have more compatitions please not nessesaraly based around writing articals please Gra .

BS

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
With more staff running the new site there will definitely be more of everything, including competitions.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
I'm happier than you/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

C

Cakey

image0022.gif

no your not

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
Now look, you cannot <u>both</u> be Happy, one of you has to be either,

Bashful, (but PW has already claimed that)

Sleepy,

Sneezy,

Grumpy, (the gentleman from Swindon has that already)

Dopey,

or Doc!

barbelbonce

Reaction score
Why is the site now so appallingly slow to load pages; anything up to 1 minute (that is how long this page took to load)?. Generally 20 - 45 seconds.

I have, in the last few days, clicked away from the site several times because of the slowness; I just haven't the time or patience to wait.

Before anyone says it must be my connection, this happens at home, where I have 4mB and at work which is a 10mB (or more) connection.

I like the site, but am noticing that I am spending more time... maggot drowning...!