Torquay Tinca Tamers

redalert06

Reaction score
I might come down to rackerhayes? shame Dores is full members only now! and watch out for the eels, this was a 4lb+ tench

21575_103274926367544_100000551127944_88194_2750830_n.jpg

slb

Reaction score
It won't be a match Zak. lol

Don't let Rickrod see those snakes, we won't see him all weekend, he'll just have his worms out!

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
OMG Steve!!!:eek:

When you said eels, I thought you meant one or two! I don't fancy a net full of grinners......

I can't commit to it yet, work have slapped us with a no holiday order on 27th, 28th of May, due to end of year stock-take:mad::mad::mad:
Therefore I don't know what time I'll finish work on Friday 28th? I don't fancy trying to navigate the car park (M5) on a bank holiday Friday.......

How many pegs has it got Steve and when will you need to know for sure?

Also, I hope you know what you're letting yourself in for! The stress, sleepless nights and migraines, plus the graying effect if it's flooded off! ;)

p.s. That campsite can shove it! Check out the rules, it sounds more like a prison camp! No kids and a charge for visitors if they stay longer than 20 minutes and visitors have to pre-book in advance!!!

The bivvy option looks favourite at the moment, do they have toilets?

Lungi-Jim

Reaction score
Tench-a-thon - Tench-tas-tic!!!!

Wow! Thanks Steve. I love this water and after loosing one last time i'm chomping to get back on there - as you know. Will have to pratice and pratice my waggler fishing when your'e down in April.

Any of those three dates would do for me. Guess you just have to choose what is best for you and see who can make it....

I reckon steve should be fine on the campsite front - and that might be better for most due to costs??

Roll on the summer!!!!!

Jim

Muffin

Reaction score
Count me in Steve, its sounds perfect :)

Look forward to it, counting down the days till some warm summers mornings already...

PS, I'm up for camping

slb

Reaction score
Steve S, why not come down early on the Saturday if you're staying until Tuesday? I'll dig out some more camping options and let you know.
I think there are about 70 pegs on the three lakes I would put people on.

---------- Post added at 17:39 ---------- Previous post was at 17:25 ----------

interest noted Si, I'll make up a preliminary list next week.

Rickrod

Reaction score
£10 to bivvy up for 24 hours sounds good

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
I's be up for a couple of nights in the bivvy after Tench, especially if it is the later date in June.

Pencil me in please and I'll confirm later.

slb

Reaction score
Hi Peter, I'm looking at May Bank Holiday again as most of the people who have declared an interest so far are happy with those dates.