Which Digi Camera?

The Codfather

Reaction score
im leaning more towards the 5060...let me know your thoughts ****y/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

M

MarkTheSpark

Ricoh R5 - all the camera mags rave about it. Proper wide angle and seriously sharp lens. Save yourself some money!

E

EC

Good thread this! Is there any chance of moving this thread to the photography section for future reference?

The Codfather

Reaction score
That is a good idea..i take it the moderator or administrator would have to move the thread??

By the way thanks for all advice, hopefully cakey's remarks about the olympus c 5060 are correct because iv just won one on ebay in mint condition with a few extras /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

It swayed me after talking to various people about cameras in general, and this camera seems to tick all the boxes for what i want, just hope its all in good working order!

Coddy

Reaction score
Codfather,

I'm sure you'll be happy. I've used mine for a week now and self-take becomes an absolute breeze. Great lens, great picture quality!

The Codfather

Reaction score
****y, Thats what i like to hear! Im now looking into getting a polarizing lens which will be handy wen im sight fishing/stalking..would be nice to get some pictures of the fish im aiming to catch!

C

Cakey

I just brought one for the nikon and it works superb ....spend a little extra and get a decent one

The Codfather

Reaction score
just recieved my c 5060 earlier today and it oozes the qualities im after in a camera! Just need to get my head round the many features!

G

Graham Marsden (ACA)

Cakey..........Nikon? Thought you were a Canon man.

E

EC

I just ordered a Fuji F31fd compactoff amazon , they seem as rare as rocking horse kak!

C

Cakey

my mate brought a D80 and so I had the oppotunity to give it a good work out andI found the Nikon D80 so much more comfortable than the 400D so goodbye 400D and hello D80

G

Graham Marsden (ACA)

That's what happened to me when I bought my D200. I'd read all about it and fancied one, but as soon as I picked one up I had to have one. It just felt right.

I've got my eye on the new D300 when it comes out - should be some good cheap D200's for sale then
smile_smiley.gif

C

Cakey

you mean I might be changing again soon ?

keep me informed /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif