Youtube fishing video.

rayner

Reaction score
You would also need t measure the fishes length and girth to accompany the weight and have a recent certification for the scales, plus of course photographs. Witnesses are not a stipulation.

The bad one

Reaction score
You would also need t measure the fishes length and girth to accompany the weight and have a recent certification for the scales, plus of course photographs. Witnesses are not a stipulation.
No you don't have measure it. Errr didn't I say I would have the scales certified by WMD? Yes I did!

rayner

Reaction score
Years ago to claim a record fish would have to go to be verified, now they do not. Photographs weight and measurements are now needed. The fish does not have to weigh over the record to be claimed it can be entered for being the longest.

Reaction score
I check my scales periodicly with set weightsand have always found them to ge accurate, ie within half an ounce,this is good enough as far as im concerned,but you do have to do your best to zero them properly,but as ive said before im not going to weigh a 3lb chub or bream,purely as if im 8ozs out it doesnt matter a jot,to me anyway....

The bad one

Reaction score
You clearly miss this in section 5 Weight "The weight must be verified by two independent witnesses or one and a sworn affidavit who, for example, should not be relations of the claimant."

The bad one

Reaction score
Years ago to claim a record fish would have to go to be verified, now they do not. Photographs weight and measurements are now needed. The fish does not have to weigh over the record to be claimed it can be entered for being the longest.
You do live in the UK don't you? To claim an official record off the BRFC it is only by following the advice given in their guide will you be awarded as a record holder. THEY WILL NOT AWARD A RECORD ON THE LENGTH OF A FISH! So stop spreading misleading information as it is not true!