ACES vs. CHAVS III

Reaction score
Bring them along mate ,Ive got a couple of John Willson avon quiver 1.25 rods but feel that they may be a bit light weight for the size of the carp in that water , what do you think ?

I will bring a couple of carp rods 2.25 just in case ./forum/smilies/i_dont_know_smiley.gif

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
Les,

You needed a reel 5000 shimano and a 11/2 tc rod, still need them? you wont need the carp rods. Sorry you will, well someone needs to help get wendy out the water/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Reaction score
Yes please Ray , they sound about right , I can blank with piece of mind now ./forum/smilies/confused_smiley.gif

I willbring my forklift to get Wendy out , it should do the job , it`s a 3 tonne . /forum/smilies/surprised_smiley.gif

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
oooooh Les, you are gonna pay for that one /forum/smilies/surprised_smiley.gifLol

Ginge, please make sure you don't get pegged next to me! If you do, watch out for them 12mm pellet's /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Neil, i shall be taking my new pole and having a go with that /forum/smilies/hot_smiley.gif

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
I'll use it for the silvers, and my feeder for the big un's /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Neil Mcmurran

Reaction score
Are you going to put a sign on your hook "no carp please " /forum/smilies/eye_rolling_smiley.gif

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
"i will be bringing my new pole and having a go with that"

Wendy, not on this website please, control yourself /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

C

Colin North, the one and only

<blockquote class=quoteheader>Wendy Perry 2 wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

Hiya steaker! I think you will find i have shrunk a little since last year /forum/smilies/surprised_smiley.gifIt'll be good to see you lot again, my little fishing family together awwwww LOL

Ginge, me in a tent isn't good at all believe me!!! LOL

Colin, that looks like my next door neighbour! </blockquote>
Has he put up an Oil Rig or Mosque yet. Watch out for IED's

Graham Whatmore

Reaction score
I didn't realise this was up and running cos I havn't been reading this section. Put Scott and me down please Neil but can you make the same arrangements as last time for me to take the car up there if you don't mind, I don't think my back will stand the walk back and I'm too fat fora piggy back

Am I a chav?..............hehehe!

I have a certain wooden thing as well that someone gave me last year will you be requiring it for onward distribution (I hope)?

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
Oh i'm so glad your going Graham, it will be lovely to see you again /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

C

Cakey

flying_pig.jpg