ACES vs. CHAVS III

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Neil Mcmurran wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>in my experience, when they feed the antibiotic pellets, the fish tend to go off the feed</blockquote>

"go off the feed" and Gold Valley - no, sorry, never experienced that (not unless it's got 2ft of ice over it!)

/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

P

Paul (Brummie) Williams

<blockquote class=quoteheader>Cakey wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>I only ever use pink....................</blockquote>
You will need the antibiotic pellets!

C

Colin North, the one and only

Hi Wendy,

Can Sue and I be your distant Aunt and Uncle? Despite my surname, I've only got one relative ooop North

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
Colin, you most certainly can, i'll teach you how to talk properly ok? /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Neil Mcmurran

Reaction score
nope, never seen gold valley, the venues ive fished arnt as prolific as that /forum/smilies/sad_smiley.gif

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Cakey wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>I meant the other Neil sorry Neil</blockquote>
We Pauls have no problems with people distinguishing between ourselves - pull yourselves together you Neils!

C

Colin North, the one and only

<blockquote class=quoteheader>Wendy Perry 2 wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>Colin, you most certainly can, i'll teach you how to talk properly ok? /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif</blockquote>
OK, your on.

Yacko

Reaction score
If we could get a few more Neils we could have a Neils vs Chavs vs Aces match

( I'm a Neil too)