Bully

Graham M.

Posh Paul

Wendy P

John H.

Loads of room for more.

Neil Mcmurran

Reaction score
pity I have to work that weekend, would have loved to come along /forum/smilies/crying_smiley.gif

UP THE NEILS /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Yacko

Reaction score
Neils' 320lb- Chavs -70lb- Aces - 65lb ........ up the Neils/forum/smilies/hot_smiley.gif

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
Neil Mack /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gifyou must come on an FM fish-in they are great! Be sure to put your name down for next one!

Ginge, hahahaah wanna bet/forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
ok booked time off work for this one, so come on you chavs lets whoop some ass again /forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif

Graham, shall we fix it again that we get pegged next door? /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Wendy Perry 2 wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

ok booked time off work for this one, so come on you chavs lets whoop some ass again /forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif

Graham, shall we fix it again that we get pegged next door? /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif</blockquote>Fix? That was the rumour circulated by the chavs who were running scared/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
Us chavs were never scared /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

So i shall start to look for somewhere to stay then for us Graham, the cheaper the better!

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
CHEAP, BLOODY CHEAP, TRY TAKING A TENT, you tight git Wendy.

And something dry to change into./forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

C

Colin North, the one and only

<blockquote class=quoteheader>Neil Mcmurran wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>Wendy in a tent /forum/smilies/surprised_smiley.gif</blockquote>
Why not...........
153189534_620480a66b.jpg

Steaker de Lurker

Reaction score
You bad man! ...........<blockquote class=quoteheader>Colin North, the one and only wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote><blockquote class=quoteheader>Neil Mcmurran wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>Wendy in a tent /forum/smilies/surprised_smiley.gif</blockquote>
Why not........... image deleted as it was pretty poor and Bendy Wendy said so.

</blockquote>

I shall be on that list please Mr Maidment, ...... shooting on the Sunday as well, gonna be busy.Hya Bendy! .......... be nice to see you and Clawdy together again, .................. see if either of you have grown!
Getting_Punched_0.gif

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
Hiya steaker! I think you will find i have shrunk a little since last year /forum/smilies/surprised_smiley.gifIt'll be good to see you lot again, my little fishing family together awwwww LOL

Ginge, me in a tent isn't good at all believe me!!! LOL

Colin, that looks like my next door neighbour!