An Evening With The DVSG

P

Phil Heaton

It may be cheap at £4 entrance fee, but its £6 to get out............., as far as the food is concerned its simple nibbles to soak up some of the Green Dragons superb Guinness. Seriously though bring some extra cash with you for the raffle, there's plenty of good prizes and its for a good cause.

I have had a sneak preview of some of the evenings content and can honestly say that no-one will be dissapointed with whats on offer, its a very professionally compiled presentation.

S

Sean Meeghan

Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to make it. I have a (very) early start the following morning.

AND I'm not paying £6 to get out!

P

Paul (Brummie) Williams

You know what fellas...i wish i could make this one, but Monday is a bad day!

If any of you have a Paypal account i will have a fivers worth of raffle tickets though...and pay the PP commision.

P

Phil Heaton

It's tomorrow night..................., I hope to see you there.

Michael Townsend 3

Reaction score
Don't forget a drop of the strong stuff before you get on stage Lee/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

You'll need it with all those hecklers

P

Paul (Brummie) Williams

Get me a fivers worth of raffle tickets then Mich!........i'll settle when i see ya!

Deanos

Reaction score
Michael, do you want the post code for sat nav?....if I wasnt using it to get there, I would be spending the night in Glasgow or something I can tell you!

Michael Townsend 3

Reaction score
No worries Paul.........You can have the fivers worth that doesn't win/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

I've checked it out on Multi Map Deanos I should be ok.

Sat nav? I don't think that's come to Doncaster yet mate!

I

Ian Cloke

Deanos, I'm still waiting for a call from you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Sorry lads, I can't make it after all; a family matter I can't get out of.

Hope the evening is a huge success and everyone has a good time. I'm sure they will.

Deanos

Reaction score
YOU ARE REALLY SAYING THAT YOU HAVE BOTTLED OUT OF THE NAKED WRESTLING MATCH IN A SOUTH YORKSHIRE LUANDRETTE OF MY CHOICE...THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE SAYING MR MARSDINN!

Ian!.....I had a bit of an unexpected late night on Sunday evening, and have a rule that after 10 pm I wont disturb anyone's peace at home.

I am definitely there this evening, and will have a good chin wag.

I hope Bob has the sausage rolls and jammy tarts made for the buffet...I am starving I can tell you!!!

Will you be raffling Ron's teeth?.....I bid a pound!...they will come in for scraping the ice off me windscreen next Winter I can tell you!

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Deanos wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

YOU ARE REALLY SAYING THAT YOU HAVE BOTTLED OUT OF THE NAKED WRESTLING MATCH IN A SOUTH YORKSHIRE LUANDRETTE OF MY CHOICE...THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE SAYING MR MARSDINN!</blockquote>
True Deanos, so true, but who wouldn't bottle out of that except auntie Kathleen?