Angling Times

• Thread starter John H Member of THE C.S.G.. & The A.T.
  • Start date
J

John H Member of THE C.S.G.. & The A.T.

Has anyone noticed that FM has become slow to load recently, must be all the 'iilegals' jumping ship at Peterborough and boarding the good ship FishinMagic.

J

Must be my 248, I'll get the hang ofit yet.

honslow

Reaction score
It's always been slow! I sometimes have to click refresh ten times or more to get a page up. Quite taxing actually.

M

Maggot

Yep My PC at home has becomeextremely slow over the last week, and it is only this site (FM) that I have problems with.

I have to use my PC at work (which does not have the latest Explorerinstalled incidentally) if I want to browse FM.

Strange

F

Fred Bonney

Mine's ok, never have a problem, any time of day.

Greg,10 times refresh? about time they got you on broadband at AT!

Lord Paul

Reaction score
It's always been slow! I sometimes have to click refresh ten times or more to get a page up. Quite taxing actually.

Greg old bean - get some proper meat down your throat - clicking a button 10 times is Sooooooooooo taxing -what are you some sort of veggie?

Tally Ho

J

I can imagine a web of (wet) stringspreading outfrom the epicentre that is the A.T. News Desk

L

Lee Fletcher 1

I've fitted more ram to my machine today, so it runs like a greyhound with a lit stick of dynamite up its bottom. Mind you, never had a problem with FM on my machine anyway?

Regards,

Lee.

honslow

Reaction score
Fnar, fnar!

Our computers probably have trouble coping with all the information we pump through them each and every week!!

Lord Paul

Reaction score
Good reply Greg old chum - your not a veggie though are you - I've heard you like a bit of meat from time to time.

Tally Ho

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

"Not sure where you going with this mulord!"

Sounds like it might be up your bottom .....

Lord Paul

Reaction score
Greg old fruit

I was asking if you liked meat - the vertical bacon type

Tally Ho

J

"Our computers probably have trouble coping with all the information we pump through them each and every week!!"

I've heard it called some names, Greg. Is that the same 'Information' that is used on the fieldsin the triangle that is Wakefield, Leeds and Dewsbury. Good stuff for veggies.

All without a single emotion too

Lord Paul

Reaction score
Greg old chum

Don't you like the vertical bacon or don't you know what I mean?

Tally Ho

mick rees

Reaction score
has"nt anybody had a response from richard lee @co about the updated version on the AT site, surely they must be aware of the complaints or dont they listen

J

"If you want your fishing newsrealtime then you'll be wasting your time looking anywhere else"

What was that you said Greg/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

More like just wasting time looking at GOFISHING