Angling Times

• Thread starter John H Member of THE C.S.G.. & The A.T.
  • Start date
T

Tony Rocca

Sometimes, just when you think the swim has gone dead and there is no chance whatsoeverof a bite,........... the rod is pulled off the rest.

Aint fishing for stuff, in all its forms, fun.

Lord Paul

Reaction score
I'm guessing Tony won't be doing an feature in the AT in the coming future Greg

Tally ho

Jack Pike 3

Reaction score
AT, as a paper, has got better recently. But the clever gentlemen who have 'improved' their new site are too clever by half. A simple to use site has been ruined. It was ideally suited to yer average AT reader!

Lord Paul

Reaction score
Sharp as a tac Tony old bean - that's me - tictac that is!

Greg - what the next Freebie coming to the AT - I might buy a copy if the freebie is worth it (if it's another float I'll not bother - but a box of shot would be welcome - I'm going to have to buy some soon)

Tally Ho

Will Barb

Reaction score
Sorry to dig this up, but do you get the impression that someone is DESPERATE

Suspect the guy has spent too many days/nights fishing alone.

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
Brilliant/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Sums up the revamped site perfectly.Trouble is by clicking on your link, AT will think they've got a popular site! First time I've been back there for months!

Someone had better direct him to this site!

chavender

Reaction score
Ilkeston ,derbyshire ,great britain ,earth ,The un
poor old iain toombs gone gaga ,you see its all gone a bit quiet over at gofishing
<div align="center">
tumbleweed.gif

most of the oldcrowd are over at http://anglerstalk.yuku.com/ settled in niceley they have into their shiney new home .but then i'm biased as i built it ha HA

J

John H Member of THE C.S.G.. & The A.T.

Just been over chav, I see I'm already logged in. Is it through my BFW log in?

I'll put it on my 'favourites'

I believe a couple of anglers have gone a bit doolally by spending too much time alone. Me, I just sit in my garage all day/forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif

Just tried your link this morning chav' and it only brigs up the yuku home page?

chavender

Reaction score
Ilkeston ,derbyshire ,great britain ,earth ,The un
yes if your a bfw member no need to sign up ,as its on the same system ,feel free to visit anytime , yes that link seems to have become corrupted somehow /forum/smilies/sarcastic_smiley.gifits not even to the yuku site but some other similar sounding site wiered,just copy & paste the link into a new browser that should fix the problem /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif.or click Here

L

Lee Fletcher 1

BFW member?

I was, then yogi yoogi whatever and I can't get back in. Tried a new account in my name but it kept saying there is already someone with that name!! I know!! Because Its me!!! Perhaps I've been black balled? I think I might walk up and down outside Ezboard offices with sandwich boards on.

Well slap me around with a dead cod, here it is the fastest growing medium EVER and AT come up with that website. Went to look once and spent the rest of the week in a dark room with a head ache. AT is brilliant for making Robin Hood paper hats out of.

Regards,

Lee.

J

I got in, then I couldn't, then somehow rediscovered my 2002 log in details. Life on Mars /forum/smilies/i_dont_know_smiley.gif

Black-balled Lee, never/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

PM sent to EMSA

J

A.T. staff seem to do an awful lot of talking...to themselves/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Their coming to take me away ha ha, away.../forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif