Any chance of another Grayling fish in this autumn and winter ?

red creel

Reaction score
Just bumping this thread back up is anyone still interested in this or is it getting to late in the season to get something organised now?

As it happens i will be at L.I.F. in a few days time with a work colleague so might post a catch report(ever the optimist) if we have a result.

barbelboi

Reaction score
Just bumping this thread back up is anyone still interested in this or is it getting to late in the season to get something organised now?

As it happens i will be at L.I.F. in a few days time with a work colleague so might post a catch report(ever the optimist) if we have a result.

Hi Andy, I'm still hoping that something is organised. Have a good day.
Jerry

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
Is it a venue you have to pay in advance?

Yes it is.

The day ticket rate is £23.00 but a decent reduction is usually possible if you book the whole venue for the day, to somewhere around £17.00 per person.

I am trying to get Lyndsay on the phone but she is really difficult to contact.

We have a day bookled (from another site) for February 4th when I will hopefully get a chance to see what dates are available, if not before.

red creel

Reaction score
By chance i was browsing on another site and the topic of available dates at LIF popped up.

Still available are

5th, 12th 19th Febuary
3rd 4th and 11th March

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
The following dates are not fully booked, so can take up to 6 other anglers:

Saturday March3rd.
Sunday March 4th
Sunday March 11th

Personally I have a house-full on March 11th as it is the annual end of season fishing and dinner weekend.

Please let me know by tomorrow 12:00 noon as we would need to book it very quickly . . . . . . . . .

Cost in the region of £20.00 give or take a pound or two.

Windy

Reaction score
Can't do Saturdays, work commitments, 4th or the 11th for me.

If you can't make it on the 11th then that makes it first preference 4th for me, 11th second preference, can't do 3rd.

'twould be good.... hope the 4th suits everyone else ? If not then good luck on the 3rd or 11th as may be