barbel on the pole

• Thread starter DANNY BOY SMITH
  • Start date

CAT

Reaction score
Like i have allways said pole fishing or shuffling, is for Anglers who cant cast or use a reel, you better bring that pole to the Trent Danny Boy, i need to see this river pole fishing with my own eyes, maybe then i can stop myself from falling about with laughter every time i think about it, lol

CAT

Reaction score
The day you see me with a pole in my hands slapping the water like a seal, ferrying little kinder eggs full of casters 16m and letting a length of elastic play the fish for me, will surely mean i have gone mad and need to be sectioned, pardon the pun lol
Just promise to bring the pole to the Trent and show me your pole prowess mate

P

Percy Perch

i have had it on good athrority that dany boys dog shep has chewed the last three sections of pole so no 16 meter there pal

D

DANNY BOY SMITH

ordered new sections but don't know how long they will take to come?
as for the gauntlet being layed for the Trent ......will bring my pole to shut you up cat my fine tackle buying buddy(or should that be no more room for new tackle you big girl?)
:)

D

DANNY BOY SMITH

this way you can see how easy it is to land nice fish on the pole !

B

Billy boy (B.A)

will you be running a no.12 elastic doubled up through all 11 sections of your power pole then danny boy?
i to will be on hand to see this show of pole prowess big-un!!
will probabley never have laughed so hard in my entire life!!
are you going behind pits to show us how to do it ?
if so i will be waiting down at dunham to net the first barbel you hook!,cause thats were its first run will end!!

CAT

Reaction score
I will be selling tickets for the Pole Extravaganza on the banks of the Trent starting from ?2.50 for a standing position 5m away or ?5.00 for a pole side seated position.

However, anyone wishing to make this a day to remember can pay ?10 and not only sit pole side but have thier photo taken with Danny whilst stroking his big pole.

Dates for the event will be published soon. lol

D

DANNY BOY SMITH

were the hell you been Mather you broke back mountain loving crapper!
as for the tickets ill do a free session on how to beet the carbullers for free!
ill even let you time how long the fish fight for cat.
and how long it takes them to recover maybe this will shut some of you up!

D

DANNY BOY SMITH

in fact it will be that much of a spectacular that you should pay to see how a fish is played and released probably then you lot can put practise in what you preach.as for not catching any goes we will see(prob catch nothing but what the hell)

:) lol

B

Billy boy (B.A)

just take your 6mtr whip danny,o.......and your water ski's!

D

DANNY BOY SMITH

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehohohohhoohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohho.......my ribs are cracking.....

CAT

Reaction score
I have ordered the Noddy out fit so you at least look the part.
Or we can have the big ears one which works out cheaper cos we wont need the plastic ears, lol

P

Percy Perch

where can i order those tickets because the last time we went fishing with danny boy mrs perch totally outfished him and is still rubbing his nose in it.

ALAN HOLMES 2

Reaction score
one of Plantations lakes, few miles away from clevedon have barbel in them.
i've never caught one myself, but spoke to several anglers who fish there regulary have caught them.