Big Trent barbel catch

B

BAZ (Angel of the North) aka Fester

I lay claim to the phrase "I'm Spartacus"

Deanos

Reaction score
No she is not!
Kirk Douglas is Spartacus?and I have spelled his name right this time!

B

Kirk Douglas is an actor and was only pretending to be Sparticus. Any way, it wasn't really Kirk Douglas pretending to be Sparticus. It was John Wayne pretending to be Kirk Douglas, pretending to be Sparticus.

Ships Cat is Sparticus.

C

Chris Pearson

Do you think we could have several more posts on here in very quick succession in the hope that he won't notice mine by the time he gets home ;-)

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
The Monk big? Let's put it this way, he's the only Monk I know who has an XXXXXL habit. In fact all Monks habits are outsize, including his Ruffe Slappers and ice axe.

C

Chris Pearson

I'm sure he's a very nice person behind that seemingly gruff exterior!

B

Who knows what he has got lurking under his habit?

L

Lee Fletcher 1

Dear Tony,

Blimey!! Why is it that every couple of years poor old Ray Wood has his name dragged out from the cold ashes of a bonfire to have petrol poured over it and lit again? I haven't a clue whether your claim is true or not as I haven't spoken to Ray for a year or so now but Graham seems quite adamant it's not him? Ray takes, or did take, false claims made about him very seriously indeed. In your place Tony, I wouldn't want Ray as an enemy for no good reason especially as you appear to have enough of them already?

I'm actually surprised though that "some" don't know who Nick is. I've heard he's one of those blokes that do "cage fighting" with bare fists who goes fishing once in a while. I might have heard wrong though.

Regards,

Lee.

T

Tony Rocca

Lee,
Thank you for your advice. (Looks to sky) :eek:)

More importantly,
Where have all these big trent roach come from all of a sudden, not had so many for years. Dont tell anyone though eh.

Tony.

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

I've met Nick Melling aka The Monk and I can assure you he is built like a brick shithouse and I wouldn't like to be in anyones shoes who upsets him ......

And for the record you can all be Sparticus --
But I am the real Spartacus (note the correct spelling)

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA-Life Member)

Old Br. Nick reminds me of Friar Tuck.

C

Chris Pearson

My faith in human nature has just been restored!
Thanks.
Best wishes,
Chris

D

Dave Burr

Tony says Ray Wood

Graham says Ray Wouldn't

Let's call the whole thing off!

I'm Sparkplug.