Big Trent barbel catch

E

EC

Speaking of sparkplugs, a fella I knows reckoned he can tell the make and model of any car by having the exhaust pipe stuck round his 'rear end'.

I wateched this several times in the pub as various people inserted various bits of car exhausts, and true to his word he got them spot on, all of them, then someone did same with 2 sparkplugs, 'ah thats not just bosch, but champion as well' he said. Coat or jacket?

W

Wag

Will you guys please stop plugging your sponsors products.....the spark has gone from this thread....

P

pons

Is this what the Barbel Forum is reduced too,same main protragonists,even more drivel.
Wol has the right idea,going and catching some differant species,and what a fish !
Pons.

T

Tony Rocca

Pons me old mate, this barbel forum has always been full of drivel, took you a while to notice.
The old days are gone never to return but we enjoyed them.

P

pons

Tony, Ah ,the good old days,as sung by the awesome Gladys Knight,they were the good old days.Fantastic song.
As to the forum,not convinced this Barbel one has took off yet,only in a retrograde manner ,so far.
Some folk need to remember why we go Fishing,this is only a diversion when we can't.
Regards,
Pons.

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Anyone remember Torchy -The Battery Boy ????

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
OK, thread closed now. Any more will be deleted.