Big Trent barbel catch

Graham Elliott 1

Reaction score
Cheers Guys.

Yes Steve Too Long. I will make it this season though. Hope you are both catching and well.

Graham

T

Tony Rocca

Dear Watcher, just to let you know that I know who you are. You are Ray Wood (aka Eddie Street) and have been posting on Bobs behalf all the time. Shamefull I think but to be expected from you and he.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
You all know that it would be unethical of me to reveal the identity of an anonymous poster. I don't agree with anonimity but I have to stand by it as, like most other forums, anonimity is allowed.

But I can tell you, without a shadow of a doubt, that The Watcher is NOT Ray Wood and I would suggest to everyone that they're careful with any allegations that they can't substantiate.

E

EC

Hypothetically speaking Graham, what would/could happen if you, or anyone else, did reveal the ID of the person aka watcher?

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
There's a possibilty there could be a civil action, though unlikely unless the person could prove they had suffered as a result of me revealing his ID.

More to the point though, is that we are trusted not to reveal the ID of anonymous members and I won't betray that trust.

E

EC

Furry muff mate, wouldnt expect any less, just wondered what the legal stand point was!

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Tony, read carefully and slowly. The Watcher is NOT Ray Wood. Take it from somebody who does know (knows, not guessed) who he is.

T

Tony Rocca

I did not guess Graham, nor do I want to argue about it. Oh yes he is.....oh no he isnt....oh yes he is. Ok.

Deanos

Reaction score
I cant believe it!!!!
I go away for three days to Whitby plumper chasing, come back, and its still all
kicking off on here!

I?M SPARTICUS!

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Tony, one more try and then I'll just have to assume you don't believe me or are doing your usual trick of selective reading.

I know for a fact that The Watcher is NOT Ray Wood. If this ends up with civil proceedings and I have to, I can prove who The Watcher is.

<u>IT IS NOT RAY WOOD</u>

M

Mark Hodson

Actually I think you'll find that i'm Sparticus, the no publicity rule has just prevented me from letting it out of the bag sooner, I was going to say that i'm Ben Hur to throw people off the trail but i've seen what trouble scams like that can cause. (don't know where but trust me it causes trouble).

I would print a photo to prove it someone from the Sparticus syndicate sends a big beach ball after you like in the Prisoner.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Don't print the photo if somebody else pressed the shutter Mark. Bad news that.

T

Tony Rocca

Graham, Stop getting all excited its bad for you.

Grahams Sparticus.

C

Chris Pearson

Hope this doesn't contravene my self imposed exile but he has just sent me a very bizarre e-mail so he could be Sparticus?

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Nick is The Monk and I think you've just made a serious error of judgement....

M

Mark Hodson

Graham

Self timer photography got to be the way forward, or from now on I'm just going to get get Eddie C to make a movie of each time I go fishing.