Blenhiem Meeting Time

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
I hope to drive down on the Friday myself, if not then it's an early start saturday for me also.

I am going to start a new thread in general fishing regarding early starts, be good to see what is said there.

6.15am meet it is.

The Cannon will fire at 7 am to start the fleet sailing, it will be pointing at Spiders boat...........:D

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Reaction score
I hope to drive down on the Friday myself, if not then it's an early start saturday for me also.

I am going to start a new thread in general fishing regarding early starts, be good to see what is said there.

6.15am meet it is.

The Cannon will fire at 7 am to start the fleet sailing, it will be pointing at Spiders boat...........:D

Do the punts have masts from which we can fly our "Jolly Rogers" ???

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
hahaha..................

---------- Post added at 10:34 ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 ----------

Do the punts have masts from which we can fly our "Jolly Rogers" ???

No, But you could drill a hole in the bottom of the boat.......:wh, then plug it with a pole.

I don't have a jolly Roger, the only Roger I know is a grumpy git...:)

r1paul

Reaction score
How can I find "uncle Dave " , Havant seen him post and don`t know his name , want to find out if he has a game plan.:wh :D

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
How can I find "uncle Dave " , Havant seen him post and don`t know his name , want to find out if he has a game plan.:wh :D

His plan will be, you make him tea all day, he will fish, eat and smoke, and if his outboard packs up.

YOU ROW...............:D

Your in a boat with a top guy, not gay, GUY...:)

Morespiders

Reaction score
Hi Nigel, Diamond Farm caravan park
ox5 3dr

---------- Post added at 23:09 ---------- Previous post was at 23:07 ----------

He will tie you up and ****** you Les, watch your back:D

Take no notice of Spiller down below your with Mr Blinstons party

Last edited:

S-Kippy

Reaction score
Stuck on the chuffin M25 somewhere between Heathro
I can only stay one night...Friday or Saturday ? That's not intended to be a poll by the way !

But I will be there....my daughter got her Uni place and starts on Monday 20th:D

Only she expects me to pay for her accomodation....£105 a week :eek:

Last edited:

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
It aint gonna be a rowdy affair mate, a bit of nosh and a few beers at the bar on-site. Then back to the tents, wind Spiders up a bit, then hit the sack.

That's rich coming from you, the red wine king!!!

Skippy there is a tradition that if you stay on the Friday night you rise mid-way through the night, crawl out of your tent and move to the back of the tent where you participate in the incantations to Hughie and Rolf. Then on Sunday morning you stand smugly self satisfied as the red wine King suffers the torments reserved for those who "know" Clarkey and Slime!!! These torments are led by by the Wife of the Red Wine King.

Dress is of course formal!

Last edited by a moderator:

slime monster

Reaction score
I will be at the campsite Friday afternoon chilling out with a few caaaaaaaans
the only company I had last year at that time was a "camp" warden Until Les and Chris made an appearence , the club bar don't open until evening or at least that was the case then , it's probably shuttered up with a barbed wire fence now they have realised we are coming back!