Blenhiem Meeting Time

peter crabtree

AKA Simon, 1953 - 2022 (RIP)
Reaction score
Avast there skippy , if Miss purity can't come in the punt, we could shiver her timbers in the car park.............

quickcedo

Reaction score
mark I presume you are moored on the canal near the campsite can one get a day ticket to fish it?

No need for day ticket. Just fish it and IF anyone comes (never!!) it's £3 on the bank.
Usuall stuff to catch. Bream to about 5lb small - medium Roach Perch run to 4lb! loads of Jacks Carp but not many. Oh and shed loads of Crayfish!
If you fancy a few hours on the river next to it. Let me know and I will arrange. Biggest Chub I've had from river is 7lb 12. Pike run to late doubles also Roach Tench Carp and the odd Barbel.

Last edited:

r1paul

Reaction score
Yo ho ho and a bottle of Woods rum , sorry chaps , just having a practise , I will go and saw my leg off now ready for the wooden stump , got to look the part don`t you know .:D:w:w:w

peter crabtree

AKA Simon, 1953 - 2022 (RIP)
Reaction score
So who is Miss Purity then?

Miss Purity was character on a 1970's tv programme about pirates. A lusty busty blonde. Sorry I cannot remember the name of the show, maybe someone can help on that one.....
OK just googled it and the show was an american one , The adventures of long john silver.Purity Pinker was played by actress Connie Gilchrist.

Last edited:

quickcedo

Reaction score
Connie Gilchrist. Feb 6, 1901 - March 3, 1985.
Fred I know she WAS a good looking woman but mate having her on your lap now is a bit sick.