FishingMagic Social Fish-in

F

Frank "Chubber" Curtis

I'm booking tomorrow morning. If Malc and Jason can iron out their differences before we get there it should be a fantastic weekend.

"the Dog and Doublet" - "very nice so I'm told."

I do hope so. I love a nice pub so lets just hope the beer matches it.

Malc Bason

Reaction score
Don't worry Frank, Malc won't be there. It coincides with a trip to France.

I hope you all have a great time. :eek:)

M

Mark Hodson

The dog and Doublet is a decent pub, just remember the mossie repelant if your going to sit by the cut enjoying a drink during the hours of darkness, its like bloodsucker central out there in the summer, must be the smell of beer and sweat that attracts them.

T

trev matthews

dog and doublet !!! so are we all cramming into the pub then ? or are we having a social on the open grassed area and talking about beer and women and fishing

T

trev matthews

theres always time for both lol I will take my BBQ and big tent I have an 8 berth which is already booked in.

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Hi guys, I've just tried booking but they told me they can't guarantee we (FM) will be together.

What have they told the rest of you? He told me it was first come first served basis, unless we have booked as a group?

I would appreciate your help guys, it's a long way to go to find we're nowhere near each other.

Steve.

D

DAN.

cant say at the mo but will try my best although its gonna be a shame to miss this one will see what i can do will try to sort shep out to!

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Thanks Paul, I will just book a pitch then,
I will book 1st 2nd 3rd. Have you got any idea where we're gonna head for with regards pitches? I'd like to book an electric hook up (microwave, telly and fridge), but that might not be possible if we don't know which part of the site we're heading for.

Do your best Dan, it would be good to meet up again.

I was only joking about the telly!

;-)

C

Clive Pennington

Hi everyone - I booked a pitch today for me and the caravan. I will be arriving on the afternoon of Thursday the 31st. I have just spoken to a very nice lady at the water park who said that although they can not guarantee to keep everyone together they will do their best to help where this in concerned.
As I will be arriving the day before and am very much the new kid on the block around here I may as well try to be useful and do my best to make some arrangements with them so that all the tents can be within a reasonable distance of each other.
It would help, nearer the time to have an idea of tent numbers then I can talk to the staff and see what can be done.
I hope this helps
All the best Clive

T

trev matthews

Ill see you there Clive sometime about mid morning on the friday. Try and save somewhere nice not too far from the bar/drinks area. I have a tent.