FishingMagic Social Fish-in

B

BAZ (Angel of the North)

I fancy a bit of Barock n Roll from the Monk.

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Cheers Paul, I will try to book this week too for Friday and Saturday night, I think Steaker has already booked?

Malc Bason

Reaction score
Jason, I think you need to learn when to shut up, or do want to be shown how?

Malc Bason

Reaction score
Jason, don't be so pathetic, man!

Why do you have to constantly make these silly little comments aimed at me thoughout various threads in the hope you have had the last word? It is not fair on thread originators to constantly come out with this crap.

If you have some sort of problem with me then say so, we can always meet if you wish? I've no problem with talking man to man? Its all very well writing such nonsense, only to come back saying that I need a sense of humour!

You obviously either lost yours long ago or you never had one in the first place!

Lets take this elsewhere, and stop spoiling other peoples threads!

Steaker de Lurker

Reaction score
Blimey! .......... this would be a new slant.

Bit of fishing during the day .......

All sat round the octagon cage, with a burger and beer, cheering on battling warriors, in no - holds barred bouts of verbal fortitude, lashing each other with wickedly razor-sharp tongues, to the point of tears.

The Ultimate Name Calling hits ......... where-ever we're going.

D

David Bourne

Paul

Ihave booked my pitch for the weekend this afternoon for Wendy and myself, Phillip will be booking his own pitch himself when he has his time off booked.

Looking forward to meeting eveybody from the Gold Valley do and some new faces as well!

Dave

Steaker de Lurker

Reaction score
"Steaker, I have an old rabbit run, would that suffice?" ..........

.......... I don't suppose it matters where they do their bitchin' but I favour them naked in a mud - bath, ........

...... analogy heaven that one.

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

I reckon I'll probably be there .....

C

Clive Pennington

Sounds fantastic - My first Fishing Magic event - Can't wait

T

trev matthews

I went there today to hand over my cash deposit for the whole 3 days, I only walked round the camping part of the site but it is very well looked after and the toilets and shower block are immaculate. The lakes are a very short drive away and there is plenty of water to thrash into a foam with marker rods. Social side of it looks like it couldnt have been placed any better. I might even get there early and start on my Guinness in peace.

Dave Smith

Reaction score
the Dog and Doublet.

At the end of the road (that the camp site is in) turn right, turn left just before the canal bridge. (it's signed)

very nice so I'm told.