FM 24hr charity Carp match/James Farrow Memorial Trophy

B

Bully

M25, M11, A14 then A11. Carry on up A11 past Thetford. You need the first exit after the turn off for Snetterton race track, signposted Shropham. Head for Shropham and take the 1st left into Snetterton Village. Carry on through the village, you will see a group of council houses on the right (with Cakey standing at one of the gates), approx 40-50 yards after last council house look for a concrete track to the right. Turn down this track at the bottom is an old weighbridge and white meatal gates. Inside the gates turn right and follow the track for approx 600 yards where you should see activity.

S

sash

"Obviously a tad different if coming from North...."

A47 to Norwich, in East Dereham take the A1075 South towards Watton. Couple of miles after Watton take a left turn onto the B1111 towards Shropham. Go through Shropham and take the 1st right after you go over a hump backed bridge (over the River Thet) into Snetterton. Follow the road thro' Snetterton, past all houses before turning right into the concrete track.

Be sure to wave to Cakey on the way past.

See you all at 2.30pmish

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
No Richard haven't got my new rods yet...will take the set I bought for my son...they'll do the trick I don't need directions...me got sat nav ;-)

Directions a soooo simple guys, when you hit the wall, you need to turn right ;-)

C

Cakey

anyone with tomtom beware .......
I accidently set mine to shortest route the other day and it tried to take through a farmers yard !

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
I'll be busy with fishing on sat...no time for small talk lol ;-).......anyone got any beers left? I run out :-0