FM 24hr charity Carp match/James Farrow Memorial Trophy

Richard Farrow

Reaction score
Just back from the lakes, spent couple of hours up there, getting BBQ and toilet up there to save time tomorrow and a bit of last minute tidying up.. If come off A11 and head to Shropham I have put a sign on a low board where you have to turn to Snetterton village. Then a sign where you turn into the lake.
Lots of fish moving and lakes look good. Swim I fished last year, chap has this evening had 6 tench in 3 hours.
I have erected my bivvy tonight and have put some stuff in it. The swim it is in is a double swim, and anyone is welcome to share it, and the one Sash fished last year, picked for comfort and convenience, no Carp off it last year. If anyone seriously objects I will move as long as objector/s help me move bivvy in one piece. Done not to nick a good swim but to help get ready for tomorrow and situated between two guys fishing overnight who will keep an eye on it.

Richard Farrow

Reaction score
I should also add it is sited well away from where fish were showing tonight. I there for the social more than the fish and to raise a few bob for charity.

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Thanks Richard for the hard work putting the signs up.....It'll defo makes things easier to find the place.

Roll on sat.....I can't wait to meet up with some old friends and hopefully to make a few new ones.

S

sash

Don't go too near the island Richard, the swans can get to the bottom there and watch out for a particularly nasty tree on the left that jumps out and graps spods in mid flight!

Richard Farrow

Reaction score
ha ha good one Sash, might not stay there depends if anybody thinks it unfair and wants me to move. Also if I stay and anyone wants to share I'll give them choice of left or right hand side of the double swim. Did you get my e mail re A47 at Dereham.

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

About time you did some graft rather than pracing round on ya bike with ya gay rucksack.

Richard Farrow

Reaction score
Hadn't been on the bike for a while. Did a short ride and knew that I hadn't been on the bike for a while. Arse was very sore. But like you told me the other night Wol you can sympathise, as you said you regularly felt like that after one of your notorious parties.

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

lol

Right, fridge is full of BBQ food. Off to pick up Gazzebo's in a while, 2 customers to see then i should be on my way by 1.30ish. Arrival 3.30 ish.

S

sash

Got it thanks Richard. Will take a back road if required. Shouldn't be too hard to not get lost in deepest, darkest Norfolk........

Oooooh aaaarrrrrr young man, whattt a puuuurrty young thing you arrre

Wrong turn anyone?

S

sash

"gay Fosters" - LOL

Don't forget your beer glass with handle either Les.

Don't forget your Nurofen this time Wol........

B

Bully

Never - in the lifetime of angling in this country have any of us whitnessed a bivvy like speci-hunters. It was fecking huge!!!