FM 24hr charity Carp match/James Farrow Memorial Trophy

S

sash

Thanks to Richard and Cakey for organizing an excellent do again, thanks to Wol for the superb BBQ, the wine and the entertainment, thanks to Di for the additional barbie food, thanks to everyone else for the laughs etc etc. Excellent yet again (and the bonus of no M3 noise!)

PS I'm waiting for Claudia to be sporting the yet to be built and patented 'doorbell remote alarm' system at the next fish-in.

PPS Speci - Did you get lost in your mansion?

PPS Richard - get a snoring pillow or something ;o)

Richard Farrow

Reaction score
Les got home put some stuff in the shed and realised I'd left the runner bean plants I was going to give to Chris behind.

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Sash

I wasn't me who is building it....Mike said he would ;-)

Richard
Whimp!!! Stand up to your crime....it was you lol but only because you a gentleman and wanted to get rid of that nasty tree I kept getting my line stuck in ;-)

I'm with Sash on this one, thanks to Richard Di and Cakey for organising a superb fish in, Wol the BBQ was first class, (bet you had enough BBQ's to last you for a while ;-)

S

sash

Bully,

2nd or even joint 2nd? Don't you actually have to get a bite from anything to qualify for such an award? ;o)

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Sash,

claws in mate lol.....come to think of it...Did I win a prize for being the best Jonnah? :-0

Yes Richard...you do the write up

Reaction score
I borrowed a mates sat nav ,worked great for getting there but i must have set it wrong for getting back ,ended up on a crap farm track with deep ruts ,the two women at the farm could not believe that i was trying to get back to kent ,i reset it and all was fine .

Richard Farrow

Reaction score
Been speaking to Cakey and he has made what I think is a superb suggestion. He has suggested that like the Bristol fish in, everybody does there own little bit about the fish in from their own personal angle. I will do intro and then it can all be put together. I hope you all agree with me that Cakeys idea is a good one. Plese would you e mail me any pictures you have of the event.
If you would all be kind enough to let me know that you would all be willing to contribute a little bit, with your own anecdotes and memorable or funny moments.

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Good idea Richard.....only prob is...I can't send you any pic coz I haven't got you e-mail addy. :-(

B

Bully

Had to have a pee every now and then.....

Good idea about write up though. I'll do a bit.