Get Your Passports Stamped! It's the Severn Fish-In

S

STEVE POPE

Hi Everyone,

Good to catch up with you all on the river and then in the pub if only for a short while.

Well done to ****y for a very well organised event and congratulations on getting your just reward from the fishing Gods!

Hope that many of you will consider joining the Barbel Society, we're not such a bad bunch, very friendly and sociable in fact!

All the best and hope to catch up with you all again some time.

Steve.

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Hi Steve,

It was nice to meet you and have a natter on the bank.

How good are your smilies and winkies??? /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

If I was a one species angler I would consider it, but my mind is on zander pike roach and perch at the moment, and if the conditions are right a bit of barbelling chucked in too.

All the very best.

Steve.

C

Cakey

Mr Pope very nice chat we had on the banks...................

PS Roger said hello

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
Steve it was great meeting you again, and thanks for the little tips you gave me/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

I for one am thinking of joining the BS i've been on the website and checked it out.

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Hello Mr Pope,

Was a pleasure meeting you and thanks for the nice chat........Joining??? Only if you got smilies/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Reaction score
Steve (DB),

I can't make this weekend I'm afraid,

I've had so much writing/ fishingon recently and then the fish-in, the missus has hardly seen me and has put her foot firmly down. She is (lovely lady)letting me go piking on Sunday morning at my secret pit, but a trip to the Severn is well out of the question /forum/smilies/sad_smiley.gif

Let me know when you (or Jeff) are next up that way and I'll try to pop along.

Reaction score
A quick plea to those (like that very naughty Wendy Perry /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif) who have notemailed yourphotos yet...

Please can I have themasap. I really want to get everything for the write-up to Graham by the weekend because my other half has big non-fishing related plans and I don't think a couple of hours on photoshop is part of it.

Also I am pretty certain now (having chatted with Jim) that I missed speaking to one of our members (maybe from Bromsgrove?)...

Many apologies mate (Dorian maybe?), not sure how that happened. I hope you had a good day,please drop me an email and we will meet up for a fish sometime/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
No worries ****y, it might be looking doughtful now anyway.

I forgot the big family firework get together on Saturday /forum/smilies/angry_smiley.gif

But me and Wend are deffo coming up on the Wed 14th, we've both booked a day off work for some quality fishing time together /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Can't wait to see the write up and your monster!

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
Steve (Pope), thanks for stopping by, I enjoyed our chat on the bank and was quite chuffed to think you thought I was at least doing something right! I might just well reconsider joining the BS as last weekend has sort of re-awakened a long lost lust for barbel (I thought I got rid of that 30 years ago!).

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
****y sorry mate, i'll get them off to you now, clive took some of my last fish and i don't have his email addy.

F

Fred Bonney

They do that to you ,don't they Neil!

Just when you think you're over them, they come back and give you that ol' bite.

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
"I might just well reconsider joining the BS as last weekend has sort of re-awakened a long lost lust for barbel (I thought I got rid of that 30 years ago!)."

There again, any club that allows Fred to join...................................../forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif