Good to Spool Your Own Reels! Rely On Your Own Skills:)

Scuba Chris

Reaction score
I have just looked back at some of your posts. On the first page I looked at I found three reviews that were either at a manufacturer's demo day or items that you said had just arrived. Some of your other posts are headed with "First online review of xxxxxx"

You are recommending tackle that you have not had the chance of using for any length of time.
I get tackle way before shows & release dates so i have the chance to review them. Me and others from around the World. I've even designed some of them & tested them with others before the public ever tries them. All manufacturers do that, that i know of. Maybe some don't but i'll never know. Some had to go back to the drawing board as well. The sign of a good company is if a flaw is discovered there's no blaming or finger pointing. The cause is first determined & if possible it's fixed or modified. If it can't be then that project is scraped. I've seen this because I was a part of the process. It seems i always must explain this to a certain type of individual because others seem to grasp it. No company invest millions into a product line without Worldwide testing with local anglers & experts. Even then a few does get through due to "specialized" users often employing special techniques not often used. I've even helped Daiwa when i'm not with them & they thanked me as well. Most brand names are in this for the long haul.