Graham Marsden retirement MEGA Fish-in

preston96

Reaction score
Any ****** wants owt else then i'm on a boat all weekend with Knowlsey, text me or call as i have to let owner know when i return Sunday night the numbers...............if i return...............

Large tube of KY? :wh

---------- Post added at 22:00 ---------- Previous post was at 21:59 ----------

curry and chips yum yum yum

We will throw a couple of pasta twists in it mate......just to keep ya Doc happy ;)

Morespiders

Reaction score
BBQ for me please Wol, they are brill.
You crawling beggar Farrow, were lucky were all still here, he never washes his hands and is always scratching his bottom, a few of the FMers from Sywell were left dead in the bushes, im taking some fishpaste sandwiches for the weekend
:D

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
You'll be fine Wombat, just don't listen to anything Spiders tells you and don't sneak up on him from behind......unless you wanna be whiplashed!!!:D
EC is sound......just wish I knew what the heck he was on about the other night. Can't understand a bleeding word he says.... ;)

Morespiders

Reaction score
Theres noise and noise, the screaming in the bushes at Sywell after the bbq were horrendous

Richard Farrow

Reaction score
Take no notice of the man with this claim:
Perch and tench record holder, and ACA member for twenty years,

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Theres noise and noise, the screaming in the bushes at Sywell after the bbq were horrendous

Poor old Greg, sounded like he was being.........................

Just spoke to the Dog, he is having serious issues with the new site, logging on and posting. He will deffo be there at the Mega fish-in.

slime monster

Reaction score
I don't care if it rains I bought a one piece waterproof from a bloke in the Pub ,he said it was the best you can get ....zip up latex rubber and it even covers the face ,skin tight with a breathing tube ,think he said it was made by Gimp has anyone used one fishing....

preston96

Reaction score
I don't care if it rains I bought a one piece waterproof from a bloke in the Pub ,he said it was the beat you can get ....zip up latex rubber and it even covers the face ,skin tight with a breathing tube ,think he said it was made by Gimp has anyone used one fishing....

They are great, Wol sold me one :wh

Wombat

Reaction score
You'll be fine Wombat, just don't listen to anything Spiders tells you and don't sneak up on him from behind......unless you wanna be whiplashed!!!:D
EC is sound......just wish I knew what the heck he was on about the other night. Can't understand a bleeding word he says.... ;)

Whiplashed - didnt realise that was a perk of the weekend .....

I have no problem understanding EC, he's sound as a pound as they say, If you get stiuck i will translate for you. Up north we might struggle with a bristol accent though!?