Guess the weight of the Carp and WIN a Fox Rod and Reel!

Windy

Reaction score
After having a guess click link and introduce yourself :) :)

WARNING: ONCE YOU START POSTING IT MAY EFFECT YOUR MENTAL HEALTH ;)

The Newbie Threads (Please introduce yourself) - FishingMagic Forums

Don't be daft, its just the same bloke with 15 new ID's..... :eek:

well at least I hope not !

With this rate of new recruitment and first posters FM ought to offer a free rod and reel each and every month !

Including one to the (Welsh*) bloke who suggested this site boosting and revolutionary commercial idea :wh

Last edited:

Jeff Woodhouse

Moaning Marlow Meldrew
Reaction score
Including one to the (Welsh*) bloke who suggested this site boosting and revolutionary commercial idea
You will be first in line when I can get those damned keys for the warehouse where his stash of tackle is off the big boss. ;)

In fact, a lot of these people are old members that logged on once upon a time and have now come back for another squizz following our circular email.

SO - welcome back peoples.

Windy

Reaction score
You will be first in line when I can get those damned keys for the warehouse where his stash of tackle is off the big boss. ;)

I'll not be holding my breath then.

Those keys are kept in his back trouser pocket, welded inbetween his bum cheeks by the vast mass of [Terry Pratchett suitcase font on]"The Wallet"[/Terry Pratchett suitcase font off]. A wallet so densely filled that it has collapsed under the pull of its own gravity into a small black hole.

If [TP S font on]the Wallet[/TP S font off] hadn't collapsed into its own self contained singularity it could hardly hold the immense wealth therein contained.

Mind you, two black holes (think about it) in such close proximity.... to each other :eek:

Lord above help us if they should all go off together !

Beaker

Reaction score
Sorry I have taken so long in replying,I blew up the picture to full size and then after finding somewhere to hang it to have enough room for Graham,s frame(The County Ground- home of the mighty Swindon Town)I did what they do with skate and calculated the wieght by measuring the length x girth x width,but I cant tell you Mr Marsdens weight,but my guess for the carp is 29lb 11oz nic fish G Man.:)

Cakey

Reaction score
so did I read that right ,you took the Boss to Swindon ,got his nob out and measured his length and girth ?

kevweston

Reaction score
Guess Weight of Graham's Carp

Dear Graham - My guess for the Carp weight is 28lb 6ozs. Tight lines & get a grip! Clive (jonah) Jones

:rolleyes:

Jeff Woodhouse

Moaning Marlow Meldrew
Reaction score
NEW DELPHI

A lot more weights were higher this time so the Delphi guess fro the most recent was 28lbs 3ozs.

The overall so far is 26lbs 12 ozs.

This is just for fun and NOT the result.