IDLE 8th Dec

The Monk

Reaction score
glad it went down well and Ron managed to make it, i`m hoping to get over and see him in the week/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Beecy

Reaction score
Chavender sums it up, brilliant venue, great company, just a shame the weather shafted us.

Well done toGraham, a very respectable weight on such a difficult day. To beat the rest with a pound to spare was good going, even if it was due to a spozzybream/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

CAT, you utter utter B*****d , got in last night and felt a slight glow in the gut, this soon turned to a full on burning and had me doubled up on the floor in agony for about an hour. ive been up just over an hour now and have spent most of that time on the throne, im gonna get you back for that one day.

Warning to everyone, if you ever see the Cat with a bag of his evil peppers dont talk to him, do not aproach him, just get as far away as you can

Michael Townsend 3

Reaction score
I know the river is tidal at Haxey, but it was strange to see Mr Marsden weigh in a sea bream! He had a rather large flask too..............

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
Sorry i missed it guys, Graham called me and said it was hard going and i spoke to Monica she seemed to have enjoyed it all. Also spoke to Ron and he seemed in good spirit too.Glad you had a great day you lot and hope you didn't get too wet.

P

Paul (Brummie) Williams

Sea Bream eh...is there no end to the mans ruthlessness in filling his wallet!!!

He even tried to lure me to the bar by txing me pics of what he said was Monicccca.....but i can tell a dressed up inflatable with a black wig a mile off!!!! and the shape of the mouth gave it away! "0" /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

He just wanted another bar pidgeon to go with all the others!!

But i have got a phone number /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Oh and Deanos...i have pics of him you may be able to use to secure your prize car!!

Beecy

Reaction score
With Jeff as the only witness, and i saw them both go into the gents together sgortly after the payout

and he left the bag he used to weigh in my net bag, ive just found a Morrisonsreciept in the bottom 'fresh fish £3.69'

Bryan Baron 2

Reaction score
Just got back. Another excellent fish-in. Thanks Beecy for all your hard work.

Weather was not what we ordered but i am sure John was looking down on us all and having a little chuckle to himself.

He even tried to lure me to the bar by txing me pics of what he said was Monicccca.....but i can tell a dressed up inflatable with a black wig a mile off!!!! and the shape of the mouth gave it away! "0"

Brummie. Trust me if thats a blow up doll i am of to the shops now.

P

Paul (Brummie) Williams

Bryan.....i need more proof /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

chavender

Reaction score
Ilkeston ,derbyshire ,great britain ,earth ,The un
it was a bit much randy old ron getting her to pose for his"art" photo's ,

trust me brummie monicaccccaaaa is one woman who knows how to put meat away !

Even the vegan amoungst us was surprised ! too look at her ,she looks so sweat and innocent but she can hold her own in the meat eating Stakes .

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Hi guys and gals, just got back.

What fantastic time we all had, a little bit wet but hey who cares.

The fishing was tough,400 miles for three gudgeon aint bad!

We had a great time, but for some reason I feel really hungry?

Well done Graham that is a fantastic trophy you donated and won, we will deffo be back next year. Well done to Beecy and Mick too for organising the event and I would recommend Haxey Gate in to anyone, it's a lovely place with great food and rooms.

Anyway, I might not be around for a while on FM I've been told someone did some trick photography while I was sleeping /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Michael Townsend 3

Reaction score
Glad you made it home safely Steve and welcome to fishing Northern stylie!/forum/smilies/crying_smiley.gif

What are you having for lunch today?/forum/smilies/disappointed_smiley.gif

wendi spiller

Reaction score
I think Steve may have vegetables /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Great weekend, weather was a little off but great company, met a few new faces and it was great to meet Ron, top bloke!

Claudia, hope you managed to sleep on the way home/forum/smilies/sleepy_smiley.gif, I havent laughed so much in ages, cant wait for the Pike fish-in.

Yam Yam, you missed a great time and yes Monica is real, I`m sure she would have put you in your place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Back home save and sound/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif........what a superb fish-in, I just need to buy a anti slip pair of boots I think/forum/smilies/embarassed_smiley.gif.

Beccy and Mick, thanks for all your hard work.

It was great to have finally met Ron and to have seen him having a great time.......even though his singing was a little out of tune/forum/smilies/confused_smiley.gif.

Steve,

Three gudgeon?......concider yourself lucky, 470 miles trip for us and only one gudgeon each....bet John was looking down on us, wetting himself laughing and thinking....'You doing it all wrong' lol.

Yam Yam,

Monicccccccccca is REAL believe me and much nicer than a dummie/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Michael Townsend 3

Reaction score
It was great to see everyone there in shocking conditions. John would have been proud of you all and you didn't think he would make it easy did you?

Thanks toBeecy and Mickfor their hard work and for the donation of the trophy Graham. It's a fitting memorial to John and I hope the event runs for years to come.

I can't wait to see all the photos because they will say a thousand words. As one person quipped 'I don't think Ron will roll out of bed tonight'

Highlight was though when the mayor turned up for the opening of Grahams wallet. The photo inside was of a young man with brown hair and wearing flares!

As for Monica Brummie........ Well she cost me 2 flakes and 3 fudges, but wait till you see the results. You don't know what you missed.

wendi spiller

Reaction score
Claudia, the singing was great, Im sure Ron would have sang himself to sleep with a huge smile on his face, he really enjoyed himself.

Maybe Ron was also thinking about what he could get up to with his helping had/grabber thing, he had so many suggestions of what he could get up to with it, the nurseswont know which way to turn!!

Thanks for the Bailey`s or was it from Monica or was it Grahem? Thanks anyway whoever it was/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Wendi,

That what made it all worth while and it might gave him a boost to get well real soon so he can join the 'Madhouse of FM' again.

Methink Steve will definitely turn in to a vergitarian now, what do you think/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif