IDLE 8th Dec

I

Ian Cloke

Really sorry I missed this event, it sounds like it was one to remember, if you (Graham) could please send me a special report, to give to Johns wife Ann, I would be VERY grateful.

G

Graham Marsden (ACA)

Morning Ian, sorry you couldn't be there, hope you're still on the mend.

As soon as Monica has written the report and published the pictures I'll edit out the more 'St Trinian's' bits and post it to you. If you email me your address I'll do you a print-out of it and post that to you to give her.

I

Ian Cloke

You're a gent Graham, it will be greatly appreciated by myself, and something I'm sure Ann will enjoy reading.

S

Sean Meeghan

Generous to a fault these south yorkshire lads. A fine wire size 22 hook free of charge!!!

CAT

Reaction score
Just read your post Beecy, lol

They were strong chilies mate, but you took the challenge and fair play you managed a whole one, even Graham nibbled the end off one but the winner of the chili challenge was undoubtedly Danny Boy aka Critter, theman mountain devoured two wholechilies and then proceeded to do the dance of the hot chili,rubbing his hot belly and pulling funny faces, dancing arround the pub trying to find the coolest place i think, then venturing out side tongue on the window and finally resorting to sticking his head in the toilet, nice finish, lol

Ihad a great time shame the weather turned but it was still a good day, i hooked a Pike but it came off close in, sods law it was my only take of the day.

Special thanks to Monica you were great company a ray of sunshine on an otherwise dark and miserable rainy day, i shall be in touch about the web site.

Nice to meet you all, Well organised Beecy you did John proud.

Monicccaaaaaaaaa!

Reaction score
Hello fellow weekend Idlers!

It was a great pleasure to have met you all, and for those who didn't make it (Brummie, this mean you), you missed out on a fun and action packed day /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Unfortunately the rain and cold has taken it's toll on me so I am writing this from my sick bed at home - once I have recovered, fear not, I shall every last detail of the weekend in my write-up and there are some cracking photos to go with it /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Cat - it was my pleasure to keep you company - shame about that Pike though, nevermind, next time!

Claudia and Wendi - thanks for looking after me and protecting me from most things (except the eels!)

T Bone - thanks for the ringtones - scared a few people on the train with those /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Ron - mind where you're sticking that claw hehe - hope you enjoyed yourself

Beecy - thanks for organising things, great day out!

And last but not least, Graham - thanks again for sorting everything out - I will definitely be back for another!

Ok, speech over /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif If anyone out there still thinks I'm Graham dressed in wig or something then watch out this week for all the photos /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Take care...Moniccccaaaaaaaa! x

Michael Townsend 3

Reaction score
Get well soon Monica.

It's Grahams fault for making you stand in the wind and rain.......................Mind you it could have been the Speckled Hen or Baileys.

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Naaa I think it was the 12oz T-Bone steak she polished off lol/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Get well soon Monicccccccccccccca, it was great to have met you....all we need now is to get Marsbar to buy you an expensive barbel rod, get you use to handle maggots and find a volunteer to show you how to fish/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif.

Hope to see you again soon on one of our 'mad' fish-ins.

CRITTER

Reaction score
hahahah cat you star!

nice one ,the house has never smelt so good!/forum/smilies/sick_smiley.gif

be warned you say Beecy........ understatement there mate.it was a good day shame about the rain but it is Yorkshire.

it was worth it all who attended seemed to enjoy the day i know i did even though the end result was me saying hello to the pub bog!(cheers for the chillies cat).

and that's not the best bit the locals cotton on to the chilly challenge and preceded to take part in what can only be described as chilly assassination of each others pint pots ,very very funny./forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

and monnicccca........there we was thinking you was someone else.

pleasure to meet you in person.

to some it all up I'm def up for it again and will be there for the next one for def see you all there!

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Phew looks like I've got away with it?

Monica forgot to mention me and hopefully she's lost the photos /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Get well soon Monica..............please be nice to me /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Monicccaaaaaaaaa!

Reaction score
Hahaha! I'm just doing the write up now and unfortunately for you '32oz Steve', I have not lost the photos, nor have I forgotten every last detail of that fateful night /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Watch this space!

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Like I said...................................I may be going away for a while /forum/smilies/embarassed_smiley.gif