John Ledger Memorial Trophy

S

Sean Meeghan

Its probably the stretch downstream of the bridge Lark. If Beecy can't get that we'll be upstream of the bridge alongside the golf course.

No sneaky practising now!

Lark

Reaction score
Thanks Sean - I promised myself a session on the Idle this autumn and hoped to have been there and done it by now. I'm really hoping toget tothe JL Memorial on the 6th but it could prove difficult.

stikflote

Reaction score
is there a possibilty i could come on this trip, a mates just told me about it ,i believe he
amember on here as chavender

F

Fred Bonney

Keith, I'm not the organiser but all FM fish-ins are open to all FMers, until all the swims are filled!!!

Bryan Baron 2

Reaction score
Not if your a freind of chavender/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

.only kidding mate all are welcome.

stikflote

Reaction score
great stuff, we will be there

with a pin a stick a couple hooks
a rod or two an a slice of mothers pride

chavender

Reaction score
Ilkeston ,derbyshire ,great britain ,earth ,The un
Arh and here was me going to bring my okuma kennet with modified line guard
image_26.jpg

sean i could lend you one ,if you fancy having a go !

stikflote

Reaction score
Why what happened last year?? to make you want to bring a fixed spool reel

Bryan Baron 2

Reaction score
Lets just say we had the worst weather of any fish in that i have been on.

Half the anglers had given up half way through the match for the warmth of the pub. Though i must give Monica credit she stuck it out taking pictures and trying to catch a pike. Just hope xshe makes it again as she did improve the view.

S

Sean Meeghan

Baah! Whats wrong with a little rain and a brisk Northerly wind? Must admit that it did take a couple of days for me to regain feeling in my fingers!

Beecy

Reaction score
Sorry ive not been keeping you updated

Due to a combination of work and crap weather ive not even fished the river yet so cant report on how its fishing

Anyway, I need to get cracking finalising the arrangements so can you please post again to confirm you are a DEFINATE for the match so I can get it sorted and give the pub an idea of how many to expect for breakfast

( I don’t want to book pegs that wont be used, last time out of 25 pegs booked and paid for, due to last minute drop outs and no shows we only used about 16 )

thanks

Dave.

Beecy

Reaction score
just wanted to get this to the top as i need to know asap, ive alsomessaged all who have shown an interest so if you can reply asap that will be a big help.

Fished the river yesterday, did ok ish, about4 or5 pound of bits, one decent un about a pound. Bailif says its generally been fishing ok and a few more goodbream showing than is usual.