John Ledger Memorial

C

Cakey

cheers Beecy ........................

its one of the best pike float trotting rivers you will ever see Claudia

Beecy

Reaction score
Whhooooaaa, steady on there mr Spiller, what happened to our two peg roach match ?

on second thoughts, bring your pike gear, its gona be cold so we'll need to get a fire going before the day is out

Lee Swords

Reaction score
kin ell john you old get...miss ya!

gonna win the match and drink a gallon with you..might not win the match ... but the galons a cert, can you speak to the big boy about the lottery ?

what peg do you reckon?..nice sweeping bend should do.thats what i think!!

(Chenin blanc 1.5 bottles)

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Don't worry Beecy, Mrs Spiller is coming too and she likes a bit of pike fishing.

I will have my roach head on /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Michael Howson

Reaction score
OK you guys and gals LETS GET READY TO RUUUUUUUUUMMMBBLLE. Its looking good ,the fishing may be poor but the craic and banter will surely make up for that . Im certain JL will belooking down on us and having a quiet giggle to himself as he witnesses our meagre efforts to match his expertise.

He will be watching me in particular as i will be using some of his beloved stickfloats and his trusty old stradic rod so id better be on my best form.

Hope to see you all there .Mick.

PS .Lee your not supposed to utter the word blank when the great man may be listening.

C

Cakey

purely out of interest you will understand.....is Monica still going ?

P

Paul (Brummie) Williams

i had totally and utterly forgotten about Monicacacacacacaca

Wheres my carabinas and rope!!

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
You'd forgetyour head if it weren't screwed on Brummie!

But has Monicacacacacaca forgotten about you?

It's gonna be a great day out and I'm sure JL will be looking down on us all..........saying "you aint gonna catch naff all putting a float through like that!" hopefully we can all do him proud.

Really looking forward to it.

P

Paul (Brummie) Williams

Monicacacacacacaca has heard of my rope tricks...

just got to make sure none of my "mates" ply me with to much ale.................has anyone warned the pub owner?

Joking aside, Bryan, Ed, Graham, Ron, myself and a few others really did drink the place dry last year!