Marsden's Aces V Young Chavs & Pikey's

Deanos

Reaction score
Are "Dads Army" allowed to wear "hair peaces"...if it is a cold day I feel this would give them a distinct and unfair advantage with the wind chill factor!!!!

Gav Barbus

Reaction score
I bet the old dogs will be upto all kinds of under handed tactics,ill be watching out for their skullduggery.especially hot water bottles,they know who they are.

P

paul williams 2

I,ve just come back from an early morning 5 miler.........just a little run Saturday mornings.

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
haha Gav last week on the ribble Mr Mars bar had some hand warmers! :)

Paul 5 miles!!!! you must be mad!

P

paul williams 2

I've got a couple of hand warmers Wend.....if your hands get cold on the Idle "do" and i'm there pop over and i'll warm em up!! ;)~

Gav Barbus

Reaction score
Paul are you still trying to join the young guns.All this talk of running in the morning or are you being blatantly offensive to deanos.I bloody knew those lot would be using all methods possible to keep their joints moving wendy.

Mark Wintle

Reaction score
**** Clegg's just rung up. He'd like his new veterans world team to have a little practice run together so can they join in?
Team list so far
Ashurst, K
Nudd, R
Addy, M
Heaps, I
Clegg, R
Roper, D
Thomas, D

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Bring it on!

I'm always willing to share my angling knowledge, the old boys would probably appreciate some up to date info!

:)

How come Mr Marsbar is so quiet, is he plotting something?

Deanos

Reaction score
The ?dark lord? Marsdin is on the back foot, I haven?t posted for a while, and he thought I was either in choky for shop lifting pies or consumed with the madness of my new barbel rod as I hit the bottom of the bottomless pit of desperation in Dave my neighbours freezing garage dressed only in my grotts!?but no!?.NO!!!!!!
I have been planning hideous and anus revenge!
?Dads army? are probably meeting in Ronny ?the fig? Clays garden shed at this very moment sharing a bottle or two of tonic wine and comparing toupees!
The prize for the total BLITZKRIEG annihilation of those who rub fiery jack enbrocation on there nabs will be world class?I want revenge!
REVENGE?..WHERE ARE YOU DARK LORD MARZDIN?.STOP COUNTING YOUR MONEY AND ANSWER THE CHALLENGE!

Gav Barbus

Reaction score
dont worry young guns that post from mark is a blatant lie,ive been to fleetwood today,and low and behold whos there cleggies vets,all of them with a bingo dabber in hand,looking for the pensioners special dinners,they are no threat,and as for the satanic ones they have probably been out trying to improve their very very rusty match techniques,id reccomend they all have a good squirt of wd40 before the match starts.revenge will be yours deanos and they know it.

Gav Barbus

Reaction score
I also have concerns paul.deanos are you feeling ok youve not been eating greens again have you.

Deanos

Reaction score
Bloody get off mam!?..me mam has just batted me round the ear hole for putting that rude word up when I should have put Hanus!

A slip of the tongue as the actress said to the bishop! :))))))

P

paul williams 2

Gav.....ALL my joints work well.......even at my age!

Do sense a wee bit of "trepidation" creeping in?...........don't worry it wil soon disapear and turn into .......... raw fear!

And Oi......Perry, don't think you can come fluttering yer eyelids around us marauders when the chavs cave in!.........