Never again

Morespiders

Reaction score
Thank's for the support Deano's, perhaps we could write a blacklist of anglers to be avoided, for a smallish boy he's bloody mad.

Him and Sean should get on well both have that waifish physique, that can get in every nook and cranny.

Glad to hear I'm not the only one to get lost, last year on the Dove i walked about 2 miles down river, first time I had been on the stretch, packed up aboutmidnight,spent an 2 hours wandering around, couldnt leave my tackle anywhere because i wouldnt have found it again, had to sit down 3 times to have a rest, got back to the car eventually about 2-ooam knackered.

Bobby Roberts has a lot to answer for, saw 2 blue whales on the Ribble on friday.

Deanos

Reaction score
Well Mr Spiders, I am just about to pen part two of my day on the banks of the "RIVER OF DEATH" (aka the Swale) with Sean "Miyagi" Meeghan, and I am going to tell EVERYTHING!

If anyone of you anglers out there are considering a day out on the banks with anyone off FM, PLEASE OH PLEASE contact Mr More Spiders or myself for a reference regarding the ability of your chosen pal for the day NOT TO BLOODY KILL YOU!

To be honest Mr Spiders, when I met Matt Conker, I thought he looked like a very small version of Hank Marvin!....sort of a "mini me" version with the MASSIVE SPECS AND STUFF, I feel you were lucky to get out alive.

There are some absolute NUTTERS on this site I can tell you!

Deanos

Reaction score
DO NOT GO WITH RAY!

HE HAS.........

GINGER HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HITLER HAD GINGER HAIR CAKEY!.....AND SO DOES MICK HUCKNELL!

Deanos

Reaction score
Well, I suppose you could do that Cakey, actually Ray is on the low to medium list as regards actually killing his fishing partners...Matt and Sean are the "Harold Shipmans" of the angling world if you ask me, as regards Granville, well....I wouldn't trust stumpy with a bivvy mallet behind me I can tell you!!

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
NOplease don't go with Ray alone cakey, you will come back ginger /forum/smilies/surprised_smiley.gif

C

Cakey

ha ha ha .............Ive survived a few days with Graham Eddie Spiders etc

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
yeah but they aren't ginger.... Well Ed is, but that's out of a bottle, he's a wanna be ginger LOL Graham is a wanna be... hair, and spiders, well i aint seen him without his hat on /forum/smilies/surprised_smiley.gif

You'd be better coming with me cakey, at least mine's purple /forum/smilies/angel_smiley.gif

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
I will have to be put on a list all of my own, Corkers day out was kinder garden stuff.

If Spiderwomen couldnt handle that, he has no chance at the Palace, there he will be on the water, any funny stuff and he'll be in it.

Corker i will get him for you, long nose pliers in the bag ready.

Cakey,

you will be safe with me my friend, all the physco's round here know me, and stay well away. I have my own entourage of men in white coats, just in case. I mean anything could set me off and at anytime.

Morespiders

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>slime monster wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>silly question ,assuming a camera was recovered from the quagmire ..any photos of the expedition?</blockquote>

Slime, just a few, but they come out black, Corker took them you might know, not good with a camera either./forum/smilies/nerd_smiley.gif

Daydreamer, can take anything you care to throw at me, was brought up and taught to deal with you Southern boy's