Never again

Morespiders

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader><blockquote class=quoteheader></blockquote>
Steve Spiller (ACA) wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

Speci can be our Captain...............</blockquote>

First mistake.

If we fish the Bristol Avon Mr Spiller you will lose for sure, from what you say you havent had a bite even this year/forum/smilies/nerd_smiley.gif

Im still here Spiller, you gone to beddy-bies?.

Specihunter

Reaction score
i'm still here, i'll out last alot off you. I will challange anyone to fish me on the cherwell.

Morespiders

Reaction score
Speci, The Cherwell's a boy's river,not worth even bothering with,when you have practiced and caught a few, let us know, and you can come on the BIG rivers with the men

Specihunter

Reaction score
Oh is now.So why don't the experts catch a cherwell barbel easy they are hard fish to catch not the easy ribble barbel.

C

Cakey

I done the Cherwell 20 years ago..................................and emptied it

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
I don't want Specie as our Captain,he falls asleep, with his rods out.

He only wakes up to the sound of his rod being pulled in.

I know Snow White bought him up, he changed his name to join FM, Sleepy is his real name, or was it Dopey. Better still Sleepy Dopey

Graham Whatmore

Reaction score
This is fast becoming a series, its your fault Mr Spiders. Since when do sages go fishing in the rain anyway, the mere fact that you ventured out in the rain precludes you from sage status I fear and your choice of companions would appear to be somewhat questionable too.

The old versus the young on a river match, are you all completely out of your mind? Who would push thewheeled commodesfor instance along with a suitcasecontaining our change of clothing after a little accidentand what about the lack of facilities for our afternoon nap? Nah! its totally out of the question. We did have an over 50's v under 50's annual match but it appears to have died a death this year, do I get to keep the wooden spoon for posterity I wonder!

Morespiders

Reaction score
Graham, Posh is a top chap, Corkers the problem being so young and the food he eats makes him hyper.

As regards a match us old ones would have won it before our afternoon nap, leaving the kids to fight and bicker on the banks

Graham Whatmore

Reaction score
Ah! the young, so eager yet inexperienced in the ways of the angle. It reminds me of when I was in my youth, only reminds me though, its just too far back in the mists of time to remember clearly!

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Get a roomplease Spidee and Posh /forum/smilies/sick_smiley.gif

Speci, if there was to be a match it would have to be a proper match!

Barbel are too thick to be fished for in a match situation...........

And I wouldn't put one in a keepnet for 5 hours either.

Morespiders

Reaction score
Here we go agian Mr Spiller, you had a bad day, so you come on here ranting and raving, take no notice of him Speci, you can fish on our side.

Whats wrong with keeping barbel in keepnets, I once had 300lb of them over 4 days fishing, some looked ok when i let them go/forum/smilies/nerd_smiley.gif<blockquote class=quoteheader>Steve Spiller (ACA) wrote (see</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

And I wouldn't put one in a keepnet for 5 hours either.</blockquote>

Reaction score
Good god Spidey, you do go on a bit.

I put you on the best peg and offer you tastey snacks (WHICH INCLUDED FIG ROLLS!)and all you do is winge and moan (and pilfer forceps).

You should get out more. Try getting dressed in the morning and doing something more constructive with your self. Get into a more positive frame of mind then you might be able to handle the challenges posed by torrential rain and piles of shit.

Morespiders

Reaction score
Positive frame of mind?.

I must not go fishing with Corker

-------------------------------------

------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------

--------------------------------Corker

Feel better already.