PaSC fish in Dam Flasj 2012

Reaction score
i'll bring my avons.

Still supplementing the income with the comestic business then Matt?

I can now proudly announce that Poshpaul (Bulgaria) Inc. have decided to sponsor a new trophy "Posher's Port Pot" - which will be awarded to the angler attracting the most strolling bankside interest or any other spurious reason you can think of for giving a trophy you got cheap from a charity shop...mind you it's no tat...genuine pewter.

How odd I've used the quote facility and it's come up with the wrong attribution for said quote.

COLIN what's gone on there??

Last edited:
Reaction score
I shall also bring 'Corky's Cup' - there will be a recycled surprise inside it for the lucky winner. Not sure what the criteria for winning it will be yet - perhaps 'the angler that talks the most'!

I will also bring the 'I hooked a duck/seagull' trophy that I won last year - you never know....

Steve King

Reaction score
I have purchased (or perhaps won in a tombola) an elegant hip flask lovingly crafted in finest Chinese stainless steel.

The flask will be suitably engraved prior to the event and will be filled with a suitable liquid....:w:w:w;bp:wh

Morespiders

Reaction score
I have purchased (or perhaps won in a tombola) an elegant hip flask lovingly crafted in finest Chinese stainless steel.

The flask will be suitably engraved prior to the event and will be filled with a suitable liquid....:w:w:w;bp:wh

Good you coming Steve? also Mark Hewitt and his dads coming, should be a good turnout

---------- Post added at 00:03 ---------- Previous post was at 00:02 ----------

I'm not coming then..

Cheepscate!!!:D

Chevin

Reaction score
I will make sure I have some Stilton for the 30th but I doubt if I will be able to afford any port. I sent the only money I had left after paying this month's membership fee to Old Lordy to buy a bottle for the rest of the members to enjoy. :)

Lord Paul of Sheffield

Reaction score
I will make sure I have some Stilton for the 30th but I doubt if I will be able to afford any port. I sent the only money I had left after paying this month's membership fee to Old Lordy to buy a bottle for the rest of the members to enjoy. :)

SSHHH - that £10 is er "resting in my account"

never fear - I'll be buying a bottle of port for us to toast you Chevin - many thanks

Chevin

Reaction score
Err, oh no it wont, all monies to be handed to the treasurer for safe keeping.

I have a tin of coke, and a cracker to toast chevin with.:D

Sorry you cant make it Fishingitscatching, another time mate

I hope the cracker is a good quality one. Perhaps a Jacobs cracker?

Steve King

Reaction score
As far as I am aware Mr Peter Jacobs moderator of this site is not known for baking his own crackers.

However I am reliably informed that several proprietary brands of cracker will be on offer along with approved cheese.

:w:w:w

Lord Paul of Sheffield

Reaction score
Bad luck Corky:mad:

BREAKING NEWS

Once again I've been in the Furkum Hall treasure room and donated another top prize

It's a solid silver tankard call the "Chris Worth" award

So if you've called Chris Worth or willing to change your name to Chris Worth then you've won it, or if you were Customer Operations Team Player of the year 2000 then you can claim the magnicent trophy

If not then we can award the tankard for some obscure reason liek every other prize we give out