PaSC fish in Dam Flasj 2012

Chevin

Reaction score
Thanks Chev, will pass it on to somebody else, theres more neadier than me:D

That is fine mate, what you do with all of that money is entirely up to you, as long as you credit me with US$2,600,000 in my PaSC account. After all, I have given you all of the money to which I was entitled, so it is only fair that I am credited with it. I have to say that it is nice to know that our treasurer is so philanthropic, at times I have had my doubts.:wh

Reaction score
Did any one notice that giant king kong's finger when we were looking for a stretch of swims? I assume no one stood in it (Derek?).

**** me it was massive!!

First I notice some bog roll on the ground and thought, " careful now that bog roll must be accompanied by something". My flicked about quickly to find the offending article before a stood in it. Then my eye detected movement as about 30 flies became aware of my presence and suddenly moved. And there it was - a ****ing huge cumberland sausage. A good old fashioned leathery one, clearly fashioned by a man who loves meat.

But what ******* did it there? Right in the middle of the track! Most inconsiderate and clearly done by a guy with no dignity. AND the fact that it was a nice chunky stool, it wasn't exactly urgent!

For once, I didn't have to use the facilities. Good job really because they'd demolished half the toilet block since we last visited the place.

Reaction score
Sorry there was no live commentary as per Peter Crabtree....but Dam Flask seems to be a mobile non-spot!!

Big thanks to all for a great day...despite my bruised ribs (read the write up!!).

Just a reminder lads..the secret is to...........

Chevin

Reaction score
Where is the write up? I am dying to see how the day went for you all:)